Yoochun and You story

That Jerk's Wife

Todays Chapter Songs => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pekybuSK54U&feature=related

Flashback (from the day after you recieve a stranger jacket at Chapter 2)

Author POV

"Who left me this jacket?"you started to do a thinking pose.

Suddenly,you get an idea."The pocket!"

You checked the jacket's pocket and see a business card.You thinks its familiar so you dig in your bag,tried to check the handsome nice guy bussiness card,And it is the same.

You call him using the number on the bussiness card.

In the phones.

You:Is this Mr. Park Yoochun?

Yoochun:Yes.May I ask who is this?

You:I'm Kwon Ji Yoon  and we have met before. I think you left your jacket with me at the XXXX park yersterday .

Yoochun: Oh! Its you! Really? Ok then the meet me XXXX cafe...

later then~~~

You arrived earlier than you should.You sif a coffee then you ordered from the shoup.Few minutes later,hen you saw him.

"Am I late?""He said and look at his watch.

"Nope.I'm just here early."You said and grin.

"Ok then."He sat on the chair opposites you.

"Here's the jacket and I think I should left since there is no business between us right?"You give an orange paperbag with his jacket in it.You stand from you seat.

" Wait!!! Lets spend more time.I'm bored"Yoochun blurted."I mean-I-I-want to be friends.?"He held out his hands.

At first you just hesitated. but yoochun give an assuring and brightest smile ever.

Of course you just nodded and make a friendly handshake. I mean,Who don't fall to the smile of this guy?

You went to the Yeouido park and he offers you ride an rental bicycle like this..

Time passes so well.You started to be closed with him since he's friendly.You thought he is cocky,conceited like other rich man.But he is the OPPOSITES!!!

~~~~-_+_+_+_+_~~~~~~

Yeay! Finally an update....

I forgot to tell you all that.... I'm IN KOREA!!!

Thats why I don't update for a few days hehhee.

I'm already in the Gwanghaemun and Garak Market?

Oh! and City hall but I can't explore all of it..

Maybe Next stop Namdaemun...

A gif gift!!!!