I'm Going to Be Married..

That Jerk's Wife

This chapter songs:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JA21jDDBSA&feature=related


 

(In the car, heading home.)

Author POV

*This is only an act?? I really want to married to a guy who love me...*a single tear dropped while the thought flew in your mind.

"You got a message! You got a message!"your phone rings awaked you from the thought.

"Don't you have better ringtones that that?"Jaejoong chuckles.

"Shut up!!"Young throw you thrantom

From: Yoochun

"Lets meet up at the XXXX cafe"

"Yah! Stop at the XXXX Cafe!"

Then, he spun around make his drift u-turn.

You almost hit the car dashboard.Luckily you wear the seatbelt.

"YAH!!CHUGOSHIPEO!!!"you shouted to him.

"OF COURSE I DRIFT !! You tell about it last minute. We already pass the last TRAFFIC LIGHT!!"

You just pouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoochun wait patiently while a big grin plastered on his face.

Yoochun give a look to the couple ring. * I will make you happy forever with me,Shim Chang Yoon.*

You arrived at the cafe as saw Yoochun waved to you and you waved back.

The waiter come to ward to your table.

“ I’m order Mocha Ice and You want Chocolate Mocha Ice ,right?”Yoochun asked.

“How do you know?”You asked.

“I know you more than you know.”yoochun beamed.

 

Flashback

Yoochun was alone in the bus with You.

Yoochun  was spending his time around his neighbourhood for the last time.

Yoochun also realises that You also not in the good mood.

*How could Jiyoung Oppa leaves me like that, without tells me anything? How sad is my life.*you thought and you cried.

*Why Appa went to sent me there just to left her? How sad is my life.*Yoochun thought and went to his own world.

Yoochun and you just sat in the bus, that just going round and round the neighbourhood.
Then after a while you ring the bell to get out from the bus.

Yoochun awaked from his own world and then see you went out the bus.

You wipe your tears and try to smile even the tear still flow one by one drop.

Yoochun suddenly become interested with her and follow you before the bus move to the other bus stop.

You feels someone follows you but you’re just ignores it since the mind just think about the sad feelings.

Then you dropped the diary and don’t even realize it.

Yoochun pick up the diary and want to give at you back.

But you disappear just the moment he get up from picking your diary.

Yoochun keeps it until now.

In the United States

 

Actually, Yoochun live with Changmin since them are childhood friends other than DBSK.

 

Yoochun even knows that you re Shim Chang Yoon since Changmin never stop telling stories with showing her child photo that same you kept in the diary.Yoochun don’t tell Changmin that he met you at the depressed condition.

Few years later~~

Yoochun went to the park that near from his house just the moment he back from United States and saw you.

He started send spies to know you better. But then stoped when he saw familiar spies that always with Yunho started to spies.

End of Flashback

 

 

 “Why you want me to be here?”you asked.

“I just miss you?”yoochun seems joked but actually he honest with you.

You chuckles.

“If I said I like you, and want you to be my girlfriend, will you say yes?”yoochun ask.

You gulp.*did he confess? NO NO NO! IMPOSSIBLE HE INTERESTED GIRL LIKE ME!*you knocked your head, don’t want that nonsense thought flew in your mind.

“Why you knocked your head like that? Or there is something you wanna tell me?”yoochun caught you.

“Since you’re my friend I will tell you that…I’m married soon! With-wi-with Jaejoong.”

“Which Jaejoong? Wait! You mean – KIM-JAE-JOONG?”yoochun start to get confused.

“Yes...”You give him a nod.

Yoochun jaw dropped drastically and his heart  fell pain.

“Are you okay?”You asked.

“I have worked to do. I’ll go first! “ Yuchun make an excuse to went out from the restorant.

And left you dumbfounded.

...........................................................................................................................................................

Yoochun went to the park and walked to the lake and sit near it.

"Should I just give up with her? URHH! SO Frustrating!!!"Yoochun shuffle his hair in frustedly.

The rain started to pour.

Yoochun walked in the heavy rain and throw the ring frustrated.


I will update again in 3 day maybe? I'm not promise.

Even next week is holiday, I can't update since homework is piling like a mountain.

Let me end my chapter with DORKY YOOCHUN.