E.M.E.R.G.E.N.C.Y

That Jerk's Wife

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPeg7VPfbSg (Jaejoong-Sunny Day)

Jaejoong walked back and forth non-stop.

He was exhausted after accompany Seohyun shopping for the party.

Unfortunately ,he can even rest for a minute since his wife not in the house in this late night.

He can't even connected to her since she doesn't pick up her phone.

*She's a big girl right?*Jaejoong thought.

*But then what if someone kidnapped her again?*Another thought interrupted him again.

Jaejoong cannot wait for her in any minutes so he decided to find her.

When he in the lobby he see an unwanted scene..

_-_-_-_-

Yunho visited Jaejoong and asked him for a drink.

This is the unwanted scene which is unwanted..

Jaejoong want to refused his offer but then he saw his wife walking in the elevators.

(A/N:He does not see Yoochun with you.)

He have no choice except to accept it because Yunho is his best friend after all.

Yunho just want have a friend talk but then Jaejoong who ended up be the one who drunk.

"Yunho-yahhh,I don't know what my feelings are. Who will I choose and maybe who I loved more."Jaejoong complained

"Huh! Complicated love life, I see."Yunho smirked and take a sip of beer.

"I'm confuse which one to choose my past love life or present love life.I think maybe there some lingering feeling around Seohyun but then I getting jealous of Yoochun and you if they be together."Jaejoong explained.

"At this rate, maybe you will only know your feelings when you lost someone. Maybe then you will realized your feelings."Yunho sigh and take a sip more of beer.

After a while,Jaejoong passed out at the bar so Yunho have to take him home.

Yunho ring the doorbell while piggyback Jaejoong.

"In-law, hurry up open the door!"Yunho cried desperately as he tired carrying Jaejoong.

You open in fast of lighting and try make a way for Yunho so he can easily carry Jaejoong to his bedroom.

After yunho leave the apartment, you sit by Jaejoong's side; staring him intently and eventually sigh.

"Is it impossible for you to love me?"You mumbled softly.

You leave the room quickly in case Jaejoong sober again.

Next morning,

You cook a hangover soup, using onions, cheese and instant mushroom soup.

You may not best in cooking, but this recipe help you covering hangover and this recipe is the best that you can make.

You leave the soup at the table and leave some memo notes on the table.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=disYdQr7FBY ( A Pink - Let Us Just Love )

Jaejoong wake up and a sting in his head comes.

"Ouch,that's quite a worse hangover"

He walked to the kitchen to get some water and saw the memo.

' Dear Jaejoong,

I make a soup for myself but there is some leftover

so you can eat to relieve your hangover.

By your gorgeous wife :),

Yoon                                                                                       '

He chuckled and scoffed..

"This girl quite braved to call herself gorgeous. "Jaejoong mumbles.

He slurp down the soup till the end.

He grabbed the memo notes again and smile.

He saw a shadow letter on the memo notes so he look behind it.

'I have puts a lottttts of MSG in your cup. To calm down  your stupid brain. Good luck in health.'

"SHIM CHANG YOOON!!"Jaejoong shouted.

_-_-_-_-_-_

You watching variety shows in TV and laugh like the world gonna ends.

Forget for a while about your love life problems.

But, then your phone rings.

*Is it Yoochun?But, I thought he in Japan for business meeting right now.*

"Hello, who's there?"You answered your phone.

"Hello there my pretty daughter in-law."The loving voice appeared.

"Oh ,Jae Omma! How are you?"You control your shocked face even she doesn't see it.

"I'm fine. Sorry, but I need to quick since I've important matter to do right now .I just want to inform you that eomma and Jaejoong sister Kim Sa Rang will stay for your house for tonight .Since,I have to go to China tomorrow and some matters in Seoul before leaves to China.Your house nearer to the Incheon airportcompare to eomma house, right?"

"Yeah, I guess .Ok,eomma. I'll prepare the guestroom for you."

Both of you then exchange goodbyes and cut the line in the phone.

You went to the guestroom to start tidy your room because it is in mess

And then you realized the room will show that Jaejoong and you doesn't shared your room.

Many things needed to transferred to empty the room.

Another problem is....

"Where should I sleep?"You said

"OH NO! WHAT SHOULD I DO!!" You started to panicked and walked back and forth.

You can't handled this thing alone.

You start to sit down to relax but ended up shuffled your hair messily.

*Okay,Yoon.Calm yourself and take a deep breath*You thought as you inhaling your apartment air.

* Call Jaejoong first?*

You call Jaejoong but he didn't pick up at first.

You think again..

"If I call, still he will asked me to do it alone. How can I...."

You snap your finger as you got an idea.

So,you send a message.

' E.M.E.R.G.E.N.C.Y! Your beloved cat Jiji seriously injure after run over car '

"Mianhae,JIJI.I always use you as a hostage."You said to the innocent cat who sleep on the couch.

At a second,a message come into your inbox.

' I'LL BE THERE! '

_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Jaejoong carried the groceries ALONE till arrived at the kitchen.

"Please help me tidy the guest room."You asked help or maybe more like command.

"Hello~young lady.I have been tired from work. Then you lied about JiJi.Moreover,not helping me carrying the groceries.Right now, I only gives you an option either cooking or tidy the room."

* There's a high possibility that Jae Eomma will end in hospital instead airport if she eat my masterpiece of cooking.*

You eventually sighed and take a heavy steps to the room.

Both of you started the work.

While Jaejoong make a noise of cutting vegetable at the kitchen , you started to clean up the room with sighing for hundred of times.

Jaejoong make a 10 side dishes and glutinous brown rice for his mom health.

You started to push your clothes into Jaejoong closet literally.

Jaejoong prepare all the food on the table with spoon fork on the tissues beside the plate.

He fixed some flower in the vase before heading into his room.

Jaejoong quite suprise to see you almost done cleaning in the room.

He shrugged and thought

*She's not bad in cleaning after all...*

He opened his closet to take his clothes.

Clothes to change and maybe he will take some refreshing bath.

However he ended saw a pile of clothes sort of jumping to him.

Your clothes are messily in his wardrobe.

Some of them ruined his clothes arrangement too.

Jaejoong with an angry face , he marched to your room preparing to shout your name for thousand of time.

But then softened when saw a figured lying on the bed which looked like seriously tired.

"Gee...This girl.What actually made her tired till fainting over some little work?"Jaejoong mumbles

Jaejoong carried her in bridal style and tuck her into his bed.

WIthout he realised he kissed on your forehead and smile at your sleeping face.

Maybe it become a habit to kissing you in your sleep.

He chuckles imagining what will happen if she know about it.

*Maybe freaking and make fuss over loss forehead-ity.*Jaejoong thought.

Skip Skip Skip.

At the dinner at apartment went well thanks to Jaejoong delicious food and both of your brilliant acting skills.

However,Kim Sarang which is supportive sister in law turns out the most clever girl in the world.

Flashback

"Both of you not sleep separating rooms right?"Kim Sarang asked you with a intense look into your eyes after some gulp of food.

Kim Sarang can open a detective company instead handling his parent company.

It almost make both of you choke the food you eat but luckily Jaejoong shrugged the question off.

"Of course we stay in the same room, Sarang Eonnie. Right, darling?"He said and suddenly kissed your cheek.

You blushed at his sudden action.

Jaejoong try to change topic.

"See,Eomma...I love how my wife blushing red after getting kiss from me."Jaejoong said which actually he mean it.

Jaejoong just love the way you face getting red even simple gesture.

"Do you want to make me jealous or what?"Kim SaRang Eonnie playfully hit Jaejoong head gently with her spoon.

"Let them be...They so sweet couple.I'm happy to see it."Jae Eomma said

A guilt rushed over your mind thinking Jae Eomma will be sad if she knows this is only act.

End Of Flashback.

You are now sitting awkwardly on Jaejoong's bed as Jaejoong lay on bed finding a comfortable position.

"Hey! Come On~ Its not like this our first time together ,right?"Jaejoong said as he wiggled his eyebrow to you.

"Shut Up!"You said and throw the pillow directly to Jaejoong face.

A blush slowly tinted your cheeks.

Instead of fighting,he decided to ignore you and sleep with his back facing you.

*WHATS WRONG WITH ME BLUSHING ALL DAY?!*You thought and gently slapped both of your cheek.

You slowly crept under the blanket with Jaejoong and facing opposite the Jaejoong.

After a long pause, you decide to break the silence.

"Why you kiss me in the dinner?The kiss in our plan just now."

He don't answering the question so you assumed he maybe already in a dreamland.

"Are you sleeping?"You asked again but again silence only can be heard.

You don't realise Jaejoong is wide awake with his wide eyes.

*I think I'm falling in love with you but somehow I scared hurting Seohyun.*Jaejoong thought and slowly let a silent sigh.


Hi Guys!
How the update?

Since you guys are loving Yoochun more...

I'm gonna bring this Jae-Yoon moments to you...

Still,Jaejoong is a fool.

Anyway theres news to you guys

The good news..

I can update this fanfic anytime since I'm  released from high school grasp FOREVER.

^^ I'm in cloud nine.

The bad news 

The fanfic have it end already maybe not now but later....

So I take this chance to thanks you guy for putting up with me..

Be patient even with the late update..

For the commenter,

Loved you too much for supporting this story..

For the silent reader,

I Don't Bite! ^-^

Thank you guys....

 

Thank You my dear