Cause I miss you

That Jerk's Wife

Three years later,

You walk barefoot by the shore; leaving a footstep while enjoying the view of sun rises.

The wind slowly blows your face and your mind getting refreshed from sleepy state.

You had stopped walking and the cream cloured scarf warms your neck from the cold wind.

The waves slowly went in washed your feet and through the gap between the toe too.

You closes your eyes and hear the sound of waves while a song play by the earphone.

'You see her when you close your eyes
Maybe one day you'll understand why
Everything you touch surely dies

But you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go'

You ended up  reminded by the memories on this beach and of course its include him too.

*Maybe it more easier to keep the memories intead of forgetting even it hurts to think someone else replacing me with other person.*you thought.

You open your eyes quickly and mumbles.

“I shouldn’t think about this again.I have started a new life.”you sighed.

You quickly ran back to the land since the water is too cold since in winter of december.

Suddenly,you heard a voice from your back,

“Mooommy!”

Jaejoong POV.

I walk soulessly through the hotel room, but ended up crashed on  the bed.

Then sun light blind my eyes  for a while as the wind blows directly at my face.

I look at the side of my bed and saw an imaginary me put her from the couch to the side of the bed.

Then, imaginary me crouches in front of her and smiling as he admiring the face of hers leeping.

I sigh as the memory slowly dissapearing alongside imaginary me.

I’ve been happy at that time not because of Seohyun are back but instead because she is always with me.

Why I couldn’t  realized about that earlier?

But then, If I know that from the beggining, will that change anything?

Suddenly, I got a call from my mom.

“Eomma,wae?.”I said as I picked up the call.

“Tch! How can you answer your mom call that way? I just want to ask how are you doing these day.”She said.

“Are you busy? What are you doing right now?”She asked .

I’m just sitting there in silence doesn’t sure what should I’ve said.

“Oh My! Don’t tell me that you sitting doing nothing in your room again?!”

“I guess, I won’t tell you then.”I shruged as her mom could see through the phone.

Only sigh can be heard from my mom mouth.

Maybe,thats why I don’t want to tell her since the same responce again and again but what more worse is..

“Jaejoong-ah, maybe Seohyun right, she maybe left with Yoochun?!”she said and make me angry.

“Mom! How could you also acted like that?,..Please, mom.I won’t believe anyone except her. I want to hear directly from and see her own word.”I said and tears falled out.

“I know, I know, but the possibilities that we can’t left out.Its your fault also Jaejoong why you toy your own marriage. Even me, I would run away with other guy like her also...”

“Eomma!Enough!”I shouted and cut her word.

“I’m going to end this call,bye.”I said and coldly end the call.

I sighed and lay flatly on the bed and I looked over the room.

This is torture for me and I really curious what she up to...

Does she still sleeping in the noon,

Or maybe does she still cooking burnt egg .

Does she still making mess in her room?

I shuffles his hair and softly sing a song in low voice.

'Staring at the ceiling in the dark
Same old empty feeling in your heart
'Cause love comes slow and it goes so fast

Well you see her when you fall asleep
But never to touch and never to keep
Cause you loved her too much'

And you dived too deep'

*What I’m doing again when I need to go out meeting now?*

He quickly stands up and headed out from the hotel room.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You went to the book store to buy the children stories book.

You walked hand in hand with your kid and even swing your hand with him together.

You let go your children hand with a smile so he can freely pick his own book.

Ryan stops by at magazine section and picks a magazine to read.

*He going to take a long time to choose, I see.*you thought and shook your head.

You scanned other magazine to kill time, and a magazine caught your sight and you immediately took it.

Jaejoong being a cover for business magazine but thats not the thing that caught your eye.

But the title is…

‘Jaejoong cancelled his enggangement with the big company of Seo Company’

You turn over the page and so his interview.

Reporter: You doing well this day after investing the potential company and even make a new brand project.

Jaejoong: Thankfully, it a success. It’s also because of the consumer who trusted our brand.

Reporter: We heard that you cancelled your engagement, is that true?

Jaejoong: Yes, its true. //

Your eyes widened in shock.

*I thought he loves her? Maybe he has other reason.*

//Reporter: We thought that you have great ties with Seo Company.

Jaejoong: We still have the great ties but it’s only because of me. Actually,//

“Mommy!”Ryan shouted at you and you quickly put the magazine back in place.

“Can I buy this two?”He asked and you nodded.

He cheered in joy and walks to counter and dragged his hand.

“Shim Chang Yoon!”Someone suddenly shouted and grabbed your other hand.

You want to run since you thought he is a reporter.

After you ran away, many reporters come to interview Jaejoong and his company includes your brother too.

However they don’t give much imformation  and peoples including you assume that both of you are divorce.

Of course, the thing will fades eventually.

Anyway, some people still not giving up and still find you .You almost get caught last time even you use last name.

They don’t recognize my face since I rarely in public.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTyfFsBKRU

Just the moment you want to run the hand of the ‘reporter’ caught your eye.

Your wedding ring...

You look back slowly and saw the face you miss from these years.

You quickly regained your sense and you mentally instructed your feet to run.

Even the child you hold already called your name.

No matter how you want to leave, your feet won’t even move an inch.

You take a deep breath; determined hold heavy Ryan directly in your arm and run away from there.

“I never let you leave again.”Jaejoong said and take care of him.

Suddenly, Jiyong Oppa popped out from nowhere make your run into sudden halted.

Jiyong Oppa instinctively opens his arm and quickly held Ryan with him.

“We need to talk! I really need to talk with you!”Jaejoong said.

Without turning back “I DON’T WANT TO TALK!”You said.

Jiyong fill his eyes with death glare at Jaejoong but ended leaving them to give those spaces.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

“How are you doing these days?”

“Fine!” you replied sternly.

“Remember the last time when we both are here-“

“If you want to talk about the past, I’m leaving!”You said harshly, and take a step to leave.

Jaejoong held you arms again.”It’s not about that; I’m just wanted to talk about us.”

“Both of us?!  There no such thing as ‘us’ anymore? I don’t have any relationship with you anymore.”

“Every moment and time we spend together is just nothing for you?! You don’t any feeling towards me, even little bit.”

“What if it is a yes?”You giving a death glare directly at his eyes .

You fight your own tingly feeling inside when stare at his eyes directly after a long time.

“OR THAT’S ONLY AN EXCUSE FOR LIVE TOGETHER WITH YOOCHUN!!”Jaejoong exclaimed.

“What if that is a yes too? What do you want to do?!”You look directly at his eyes.

You leaved him there with him in mixed feeling and confused but he not held you back anymore.”

_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Even thought the night fall, the heavy rain in Busan won’t stop and the thunder won’t stop.

“I need to bring Ryan to his orphanage. I don’t think the rain won’t stop for tonight.”

“Okay then. Drive safely to home, okay.”You said and send your adopt brother to your doorstep.

Jiyong oppa carrying Ryan at his back and held his left hand to supported the child.

He looks at you for a while before saying. “Give him chance to talk he needed.”

You ignored him and open the front passenger seat for him to put the Ryan.

“Anyway, could you keep the magazine I left in the table? I think you just can bring him tomorrow.”He said before driving off.

“Wait! Why couldn’t you just take it…now?”You asked him but he already leaves your house.

You walk in the house and walk to table and saw the familiar magazine you read earlier.

You want to ignore it but then you crossed a word ex wife in the same topic you left out earlier.

//Reporter: We thought that you have great ties with Seo Company.

Jaejoong: We still have the great ties but it’s only because of me. Honestly, I’ve been waiting for my wife. Because of some misunderstanding, we have separated from her. So, now I’ve to find her cause I still need her.

Reporter: So both of you not a divorcee, I guess. You’re quite loyal and she is very lucky to be your wife.

Jaejoong: Hahaha,I don’t know. Are we a divorcee? I think I most lucky to get her as her husband. She changed a lot a thing for me.//

You shook your head “What more lies you want to say Jaejoong?”You mumble.

Suddenly,the doorbell rings “Food deliveries?”

You walked hurriedly to the door to get your jajangmyeon you ordered just now.

You opened your door and saw Jaejoong on your doorstep with two bowl Jajangmyeon in his hand.

You quickly close the door harshly but Jaejoong slip his feet in between which cause a groan.

You opened slighty the door but Jajoong took that chance to slip in.

“Oh~ Its really cold out there!”Jaejoong said and held close his wet suit.

You quickly get a towel for him to wrap himself and even prepare a hot cocoa to warm him up.

You dig in your closet and fount the largest dry shirt you could get.

Jaejoong gasp when saw the clothes you gave him but there’s no better choice anyway.

_-_-_-_-__

She quickly mixes the Jajangmyeon for Jaejoong and gives to him before she eats

She almost chokes when look at her clothes that Jaejoong wear,

Imagine him wearing a loose feminine T-shirt written “I’m a Diva!” and even a sweat pant that written on the directly “I’m y.*Somehow, It suits him*You mentally chuckles.

Jaejoong tries to slurp down the black noodles ignoring the clothes he wearing in.

When you finished you washed the bowl and let the bowl out for the deliveries tio take.

When you opened the door, a gust of wind come in and you could see the heavy rain doesn’t seem like stopping.

“Okay, you could stay for the night-“You turned around and saw Jaejoong laying down with a heavy breath.

You dashed to him and touch his forehead with right hand and yours with left hand.

You could feel the hotness, and you think you could even make fried egg on his burning forehead.

“How long you stayed there till being sick like this?”

Jaejoong squinted his eyebrow and the deep breath become more worser  so you slap him softly.

“I will take you to the room so you must stand up using your all energy.”

Jaejoong slowly stand up and you let him leaned on you and you slowly bring him to your bedroom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeWTwPfs210

You let him crashed on bed, and you quickly wrap him with blanket since him shivering.

You bring the cold water and dip the small towel then put on his forehead.

You wrap himself around the big wet towel on the shirt.

You frequently changed the wet small towel in his forehead through the night.

You felt his forehead cool down a bit and change the small towel on his head.

“Sleep well.”You mumble softly and stand up to leave the room

However the bed suddenly creaked and swiftly a hand wrapped around your waist,

The soft force on the hand make you sit down back.

Jaejoong give a secure back hugged to you and softly sob.

Before you could leave his arm he whispers softly on your ear.

“Don’t you ever miss me for once…

 because I really missing you.”

You froze at that word and confused about his feelings even more.

“Whatever I do, wherever I at, I’m just thinking of you…

 I promise myself to never let you go whenever I caught you in sight, I’ve been searching you such a long time. Now I will never let your hand leave my grip again.”

He held your shoulder tighter and rest his chin on her shoulder.

“Is it wrong imagine the fairytale, living in a dream, where we happily ever after.

Cause, I want to cheer you up, when you’re heartbroken.

I want to laugh with you when you’re happy.

I want to cry with you when you sad.

I want to walk with you and our children in the park.

I want to walk on the altar with your daughter.

Spend time with our grandchildren and being with you till I die.

Somehow, I’m can’t ever imagine the fantasy without you in my dream.

From there I realize that cared for is… you!

The one I want to be with is you.”Jaejoong speak which tug your heartstring.

The one I love is…you.”

A tear felled out from your eyes but you quickly wipe out and wriggle free from his hold.

“It’s too late..Jaejoong,too late.”


Yo guys,

I guess not everyone still alive and reading,

Thanks for the one who take part and i realise that you guys are sporting,

I inform to the one who comment first about that I updted the story as a way to say thanks,

Wohooo, I hope you enjoy it.