Revenge

That Jerk's Wife

This chapter songs:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZISes-6iZBc&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Your POV.

I want to take some fresh air .

I don't want to wake him from sleep so I steal some money in his wallet.I went around the hospital and take as much air I can.I headed up to the 24 HOUR shop in the hospital and buy something in the shop and I meet him,the rude airport boy.I want to pay from what humilliation he did.I went to the counter and ask for a piece paper and a pen.I also borrowed a glue from the shop. I buy my things and catchup with him.

End of your POV.

Jaejong POV.

I walked out to the shop with the flower that I want to give for 'future wives'.

I don't even have the mood to see her files and now I have to visit in the hospital after being forced by mum.

Suddenly,the annoying airport girl blocked my side.

"I'm Sorry,did I blocked your way?"she asked a stupid question.

"Yes! You did !So go away! I want to see my future wives." neither I believed that I say like that.Then,I make my way.

"Wait! There's something at your shirt." She said and I feel something in my back.

I rolled my eyes and leaves.I went to 'her' room and she's not there,only a man figure;sleeping in the couch and covering his face with a cap.. So I went ask the nurse near there.

"Where's the patient in the room XXX?"

"She's out for a moment>Do you want to wait?" The nurses ask.

"No! Just send the flower to her ok.Thank you." I said while give her a wink just for nothing.

I walked away but the nurse hold me back.

"This paper is stick to your back."the nurse says while shows a piece of paper.

'THIS BOT IS HAVING A H1N1 DISEASE! DON'T GO NEAR HIM!'this sentense is written on the paper.

I flipped the paper and see another sentense.

-Hi Rude Guy~I just doing this for humiliated me in the airport last time? Ppyong~-

Loves by, cute girl.

I throw the paper and the trashbin after realising why everybody

"What?Revenge?This is embarassing!"I hide my face in the palms."Lets discuss about this when we meet." I said while change my hands to a fist.

~~~~<#<~~~~~~~~<#<~~~~~~~~<#<~~~~~~~~<#<~~~~~~~~<#<~~~~~~~~<#<~~~~


Now you(in the story) gots in the trouble~HAHA

Thanks to the subscribers!

You all make me want to updates chapter non-stop!

please comment!

seriously when I see subc-ribers positive comment.My hearts full of joy~~wohoo!

please subscribes and comment....

so I can get all the spirits from readers.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3