Jaejoong the Polar Bear!

That Jerk's Wife

Your POV

OST for this scene:).

I arrived at the a terrible car accident that makes myself familiar with the scenes.

I slowly get nearer to the car and saw a teribble sight.

My vision get blurry,but I see a little boy (my brother) with a blood on his face.

"Changmin Oppa!"I try to shake him up but my hand pass through him.

I see at the my right I saw a little girl that represent of me with more worsening condition and the white gowns become reds because blood on her head flowing to her body.

A lady that represent my mom being arm lifted by the unknown man passed infront the car and get into another car.

"OMMA!OMMA!"I shouted  but no ones hear.

An ambulance comes to the scenes while you try waking you dad that on the driver seat.

"APPA! IREONA( wake up)! Omma just been kidnapped !"you cried ; try to shakes hs body but your hand pased trough his body.

The paramedics bring the girl and the boy to the ambulance and you followed them.

Appas turn to be helped but then BOOM!

the car exploded...

"APPPAAA!"you shouted.

I wake up and I feel pain in my head.

I feel like the dream leading me to something ..that I dont even know what.

Its feel like a true memory but I just feeling like shrugged it off my mind..

AND THE MOST IMPORTANTLY...

I'M HUNGRY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!(sudden outburst)

I doesn't have any energy left  to stand up neither walk..

But my stomach need to be filled.

Just the moment,I want to be jumped off the bed,jaejoong barged in with the full set for breakfast.

Let Us love- APink

Your POV

" Do you know how to knock first?"You asked him.

"Wow! you're really have energy to make fight in the morning."Jaejoong smirked at you.

You just rolled your eyes and eat the porridge on the tray that he brought.

"Your Welcome."Jaejoong teased you since you didnt say thanks to him yet.

You glared at him but then say "Thanks.."with poker face.

You want to grab the glass with your left hand but then you see your hand bandage.

"Your is bleeding like a waterfall last night."Jaejoong said since you like forgeting what happens last night.

Your mind flashed with sudden memory last night and now you get a clue about your savior.

"Thanks for last night."you mumbled.

Jaejoong just flashed a bright smiled to you and make you heart flutters ..

*AM I GOING TO DIE? MY HEART JUST LIKE GOING TO POP OUT ANYTIME!*you thought.

"Not going to work?"you asked trying to calmed you nervous voice.

"Nope! Taking one day leaved."

You just nodded understandly.

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@

Jaejoong went back to his bedroom and realise something is missing...

He look under his desk and realise...

HIS PET,JIJI,A CAT MISSING!

Jaejoong barged in again in your room."Wheres my cat???!"

"YOU HAVE A CAT???!!"You pretend to be clueless.

"Don't lie to me.I know when you lie your nose will be flares up."

You quickly hold your nose.

"It is the grey cat? If it's..I think I give to the orphanage house since I thought that the cat is just a stray cat."

"YAAAAHHHHHHH! CHANGYOOOOONNNN!"Jaejoong shouted make the Seoul city feel a quick earthquake.

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@

3 days later..

You watching the TV and remebered you have class been arranged languange class by Jaes Omma (Jae=Jaejoong)

You want Jaejoong sends you off to the since its quite far from here.

Jae still mad about the cat but eventually believes you that you accidently sent the cat over even actually the cat is in your room.Unexpectedly, Jiji the cat likes you and doesn't even makes a loud sounds that will make Jaejoong knows that the cat stay in the room all the time.

"Jaejoong-shiiii...Can you help me?"you ask him since he's at the kitchen drinking water.

"Help what??"

"Send me to the language class."

"NO!"jaejoong stated with determined expressions.

"Bipolar guy! Then,lets just named him Polar Bear from now on."you mumbles.

You changed your clothes and then prepared to the class.

Suddenly, Jaejoong in other clothes , seems like preparing to go out.

"Let me send you."

10 minutes later..

You hop off from Jaejoong car just the moment Jaejoong stop infront the languange school.

"When the class finished?"Jaejoong ask.

"8 pm,Mr.Polar Bear."you stated.

"Polar..what??Nevermind! Wait me here later ok?."Jaejoong said and speed off the car...

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@

The class finished and you speed off out from the class;hoping theres Jaejoong waited for you.

But even his shadows doesn't appear.

2 hours later....

PLAY THIS

You feel like freezing out there and your legs feel hurt after standing for damn 2 HOURS!

You tried too call Jaejoong many times but still the call ended to the voicemails.

You want to gives him one more chances by waiting more and you'll be glad even if he appears at that time.

Meanwhile,

Jaejoong having a dinner with Seohyun;completely forgeting about you.

Jaejoong phones keep ringing in the car and then shut off because lack of electric charges.

30 minutes later...

You finally give up waiting Jaejoong and end up walking a mile away;adding pain to your leg.

You arrived at the bustop and quite relieved when you have chances to sit.

While waiting the bus,you saw a heart-breaking sight.

Jaejoong eating happily with Seohyun.

Your heart feel brokento piece as Jaejoong forget his promise to you and eating with another woman.

*Am I just a THING to you?*you thought as a tear falling down.

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@

Jaejoong POV.

I feel happy when Seohyun gladly treating me dinner.

Usually,its me who invites her first.

We got a best restaurant that have the great view.

I really forgeted about my promises and enjoying the time with Seohyun.

We quite talk a lot at the dinner and brighten my day.

We drink some wine after finished the meal.

But , her words suddenly crashed me down.

"Jaejoong-ah..I'm going to marry soon."Her eyes look straight to me.

"Seohyun-ah,please don't joke with me.."I hold her hands while my eyes got teary.

"You also already married to her.Why I can't marry anybosy else?"She said determinedly.

" But you know that I'm loves you."

"BUT I DON'T !"She say harshly,grab her bag after dinner and heading out from the restaurant.

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@

I arrived at the apartment; want to take a sleep and hopes when I wake up tomorrow everything will be just fine.

Then,suddenly ChangYoon appear infront of me.

Suddenly, I remembered about my promises to her and I know I already broke it..

"Who are me to you?"She asked me.


I want to make a sad chapter but I don't know how to make the readers cry...

I such a hard-hearted little bit...thats why..

But I've updated finally..

I think everyone has no idea right about what you dont argue back.

So the answers is...

Because you steal his cat.

@_DyNar_ : LOL

@hwasoo: I feel pity to her too :(

@gofanfic : I'll update as fast that I can.

@VestaRo : Yeah..Jae is still sweet to her.. I agree to that..but your answer to the quiz is she throw jaes and seohyun ?

@nar1234 : but seriously something I feel love in the drama too complicated sometimes until I feel like I want to shuts the tv off.

Thanks for Subscribing!!!

Loves commentors and reader and subscriberr <3 !!!!!!

What will happen to the next chapter?

What will you do if someone break his promise to you?