Suprise

That Jerk's Wife

This Chapter's song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z80cbkNsXSI

Your POV

*Aish am i look like a dog that follows you anywhere*you get off in so-called his car.

"HUHHH! Give more clue please! " I shouted in the forest.

"......"

"Oh--kayy.Start from his 'first and maybe the last one too'.From the where I'm sitting."I mumbled.

I start to moves from the start too confirmed it.I walk in the forest and the owl star makes a creepy sounds.I walk the further I get, I get more confused."Is it right way? Or he want get rid of me.?" I want to believe him once so I walk further until I reach in one place it's weird.I feel something here, so I stop.

The light bright up in pattern in a billboard.One by One.

"Dear Beautiful Ji-Yoon.." I smiled a little bit

"Will.."

"You..."

"Marry..." My mind start detect what happen.

"Me?"

"By Kim Jae Joong."

Then all lightbright again and shows show romantic burst.Than he sang "Marry Me" by Bruno Mars.

I admit that his voice so good.

When the songs end he come to me with three roses.

Suddenly his one knees down and then I saw something in the rose....

I try snuck in my finger it and then it shows me a ring!

"Will you marry me?"

"...."

Start then I felt his proposal is not sincere for me.He looks me as  someone else.

"Yes...I Do"I just smile bitterly. *Did I leave some choices here.Actually?*

The fireworks start to 'explode'.I watched the entire fireworks performance.While I watching it, I heard a sigh from him.

He looks at the rings box and spinning it around.

You look at the performances back before he realises that you looking at him.You look at 'your' ring back.

End of your POV

_-----_-----_-----_-----_----_-----_------_-----_-----_------_-----_-----_

Author POV

You eat dinner with him and he sent you back in the hotel.

The silents fill the air until you get off from the car.

"Thanks!"

"No Problem!"He said.

"I..."just about you want to ask question.

He speed off..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish you all Merry Christmas!