Yunho seonsaengnim!

That Jerk's Wife

The wedding song was play...

You in beautiful wedding gowns…

You walk along the aisle along with your dad

Your man just standing there grin widely but his face just blur because the ray of the sunlight from his side..

And suddenly you fall at the aisle...

And you feel pain…

You opened your eyes and you in your own room.

“Ouchh!!”You said while touch your .* so it is just dream? *You thought  and smile. You just fall from bed  and the dream knock off your wonderful dream.

(Play this song while reading the story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydhmibT86xk)

You took a morning shower and prepare to go to school.

Your school uniform just like this...

 You wear thick glass..

and your backpack...

 

Go to the kitchen because usually your parents there first at the morning but they not there and there’s a note on the fridge.

Omma and Appa have work at Busan for 3 day. The breakfast in the fridge just reheat it. Must eat don’t Waste! Take care, Sweetheart!  -with love <3 Omma

You sigh. You peek the fridge and there just sandwich. You don’t have the appetite yet so you decide to eat that for lunch. You went out your house then hope on the bicycle.

Your Narrator.(While cycling)

I'm Kwon Ji Yoon.17 years old will graduated this year.Yes! I'm Nerd.Loves purple ,blue and yellow.Loves surfing in the internet seas and loves to play games too.I'm glad I willl graduated in few months because I hate my schoollifes.Why? The queenkas bullies me all the time and humilliated me non-stop. Not forget to mention, I'm doesn't have any friends because the girls scared that the queenkas treated me like I do. I never tell any of my family member about this thing.Appa and Omma busy with work and my only Oppa, Kwon Jiyoung overseas.I'm miss him. He allways help me when I'm in trouble.Since, he gone my life is full of loneliness.

End of Narrator----------------------------------

(Play this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnkBZmRvjZ0)

You arrive at secret place to relaxing your mind.It's still early one hour and You loves to went here.This is the place when you get the bad luck.Everyday you got the bad luck because the queenkas.Then,it is become habits to come here.

 It is beautiful doens't it?Then you suddenly saw a lonely puppy on the bench, the puppy eyes wandered like lost and suddenly run to you…

“Slowly man! You might scare other people if you always does like this. Where’s your master?”

The dog can’t reply of course! Just wag his tail. So you play with him.

Then suddenly a man voice appears. “Naughty dog, why you here? Jason, have to stay with me always!”He said while pet his puppy.” Anyways, thanks take care my dog. He’s like you.”

“No problem. I saw your dog is lost so I play for awhile.” I said while smile. You look at your watch and it’s late! “O My God! I’m late for school! Excuse me, I have to go first.”You said and take your things in panic.

“Call me when you need help.OK?” He said while he gives the card. I take the card and hop on your bike.

*This man seems a nice guy.* You thought.Then run like there is no tomorrow.*It is my first-time see the angel like him! He is perfect…* you thought .You walked along the hall to your classroom .Then, your thought suddenly stop when saw a group of queenkas. Your smile fade when you see Yuri was there.

 “Oh my my! This Nerd smiling alone…Crazy doesn’t it girls?”She said to her colony .Her colony just nodded with evil smirk on their face. Hyoyeon come slowly and you walked backward until your walk end on the wall. “Your smiles just darken the school. SO…Please Don’t EVERR SMILE LIKE THAT.AT LEAST IT IS NOT HERE!”Hyoyeon say while already hold my collar. Seohyun save me by holding her friend back. “ Mianhae…My friends just have the bad day.”Seohyun say and then they walked past you.

You went in your classroom and take you seat. The other girls’ just makeup and gossiping like the world ends tomorrow but one of their gossip meeting I ACCIDENTLY heard.

“ Yah! Don’t you know Yuri and Hyoyeon just rejected by a guy at a club?”

“MWOH!JEONGMAL?” Another girls almost shout widened his eyes

“Ne… The guy was ex-kingkas in this school like 3 years ago…Yuri and Hyoyeon flirt them and they firstly rejected nicely…We know them right?They will never give up..Then, the guys reject harshly until all the people in the club have their attention. I luckily there watch the scene and I see them walked out the club. It’s funny you know!Don’t tell anyone okay this is between you and me.”

“Hahhaha!It is funny!” She laughed .

“And that’s why her get the ‘luck’ this morning.” The girl said while shift their gaze. They don’t know that you actually hearing it because you holding the pencil at that time;pretend to write something.

Then you look at the girls and they changed their gaze opposites of you.

Your school principal came in and they don’t realize it.Then you saw a another teacher beside the principal. He slammed the teacher's desk with his hand and all the student became quiet and they went to their actual seats.

“I want to say here that you got a new teacher so WELL BEHAVED” The principal said.

*Really? Like they could! Already many times he changes the teacher *You thought and rolled yor eyes.

“Annyeonghaseyo!Nan Yunho imnida. I’m your teacher for Science and I hope you can help me to do your best in studies.” He said.