Yoochun Confession

That Jerk's Wife

Click here for song.(Don't go-EXO)

Author POV.

* The purse last night...at the same place I kissed Seohyun*Jaejoong thought

"Immposible..Do you there last night?"Jaejoong asked.

*Yes! I'm there, seeing you kissing another girl infront of your WIFE!!!!*you thought and you wish you can say it out loud.

"What?"you pretended to not to hear.

"Nothing..."Jaejoong said and throw your purse in the air and you grabbed it.

*I just can't be sad about a jerk like him.*you thought.

"And one more thing, don't ever disturbing my personal lifes.In the contract,remember?"Jaejoong said.

"I won't disturb your personal lives again and I hope Jaejoong-ssi will do the same."you said with formalities and you headed out the hotel.

*Aish! Where does the girl going?*Jaejoong wondered but can't asked since the rules mentioned earlier.

"Yah! Kim Jae Joong!!Why you have to mention about the contract! Now, it ruin the everything!"Jaejoong scoled his ownself.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

You walk aimlessly around the hotel and you sigh since there's nobody to accompanying me.

You then remembered the purse that you hold in your hand.

*I must left it at the park last night?But how?*you thought.

"Oh!Yoochun hug me...And..then ..maybe that how I left the purse in."you mumbled.

You didn't realise Jaejoong followed you by behind with red sport car

"Aish! Where this girl heading to?"Jaejoong said and slam the steering wheel;accidently slap the horn.

You almost call the ambulance due to major shock.

You turn around to see who's the culprit but Jaejoong hide himself in the newspaper;covering his guilty face.

*Its look like Jaejoong's rental car*You thought and heading to the car.

Suddenly,your phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Yoon-ah.This is Yoochun!"

"Yoochun-ah!"

"Where are you right now?"

"Near to XXXX cafe"

"I might be late but I'll see you there."He said and end the call

You entered the cafe meanwhile

Jaejoong intend to entered the cafe but then his phone rings.

A shop under Kim's company in Jeju had a problem so Jaejoong has to take a look.

Jaejoong leave the scene while you wait for Yoochun in cafe.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's raining beautifully at Jeju Island as you wait Yoochun in the cafe.

Actually you've been decided your trip for today all day and it was planned with Jaejoong.

Eventually,it ruins.

The kiss scene replayed in your mind.

You quickly knock your head.*Why do you have to remind of those...unnecessary things like that*you scolded your mind.

You saw Yoochun entered the cafe and you waved to him to show the table that you sit.

"Annyeong,Yoochun oppa!"you said and smiled as he sit opposite from you.

"What the matter?"you asked.

"So mean! Can't I just meet my old friend for no reason."Yoochun pouted cutely.

*So cute!*you thought.

"Just-because- we met last night ..so- yeah..never mind." you flustered.

"Just kidding!"Yoochun chuckled.

Yoochun decided not to have any drink meanwhile you ordered some hot choco for warm you up which arrived in shortly.

You chat for awhile but then it become an awkward silence.

"You know that I like you, right?"He said and you froze on your spot.

Only rain at outside the cafe can be heard.

"You don't need say anything, just for once listen to me only."He added and

You nodded and you take  a sip from your hot chocolate.

"I've been falling for you for a long time. It's my first crush on you when it was only the first time I see you. I'm curious about you ,with your tear stained cheek, why you're crying, to be simply everything. Unluckily, that is the last time I've been in Korea. I went abroad for studies to UK. I know about you very much since I've read your diary plus I've met your brother, Changmin Oppa which always show your photos(that send by your adopt parents) to me. When I went back in Seoul I'm hoping to see you again. I realize that my wish been fulfilled when I saw you in the park. Grown up beautifully than the last time I see you in person. Maybe I was too greedy for your love, I'm hoping that you will accept my confession. Then, you said you will be married soon with my best friend...my heart break .I tried to forget you ,heal my heart and go back to UK but 2 days before I back to South Korea for my friend's party on event the company's anniversary

. That day ,I realize that you have been not love by him like you should. I determined to take you back. Please! Give one chance to me! I give you time for a month to change your mind!....I will stop here for now. I hope you give some thought deeply."He confessed.

"This is the ring that I have kept since the day my confession to you failed. If you give me chance for you to love me, wear this ring after a month but if you love."He said and give the ring.

You sigh as you take a look of the ring and you just can watches Yoochun leaves.

You put in the bag and finished up you hot choco.

You try to do some activities, enjoying for now.

- - - - - - - - - - -- -  -- - -  -

dsc_0379.jpg

Asia's largest public aquarium opens today

You went to Aqua Planet which is the biggest aquarium display in the Asia.

You amazed with the plenty type of fish there and there a big aquarium there.

You were feeding the penguins some little fish.

8753983506_752bd2b3af_b.jpg

Then you look at the performance of the elephant sea.

8753964678_0d5c3daa40_b.jpg

You laughed when the elephant sea named Banya which is female kissing the not-so-much volunteer at his mouth.

Next,you went to the beach.

You play along the waves of the beach.

But then, a guy come to you asking help to take their picture.

You took picture of them and smile at their sincere smile in the picture.

*Will my family have same smile like them?*you thought.

You give the camera to the family and the lady thanked you.

"Kamsahamnida" their childrens bowed politely at you.

"You're welcome"You said and tapped their head

Then, you build some sand castles then scribbled your named there.

But you don't realize you write...

"Shim Chang Yoon & Kim Jaejoong dream castle"

You found an empty bottle with a cork and suddenly you got an idea.

You washed the bottles and the cork.

You tear a piece of paper from your small notebook.

You writed....

Dear STUPID Jaejoong,

If you found this,Haha! Its working!!!

It finally float to you....

But one sentences I need to say to you.

I LOVE YOU!

By, KIM CHANG YOON,your gorgeous wifeXD.

 


Guys ...

Long time no seee..

I happy that I'm able to update!

I'm sorry that I can't update much.

My parents keep pressing me to study for exams (National exams.)

I want to cry...

I will ask my friends help to update later...

SO the stories still continues..

BUT SUPER SLOW....