Last Party

That Jerk's Wife


 

Your POV

Jaejoong take a few minutes staring and head to work.

Jaejoong look at his party white suit while buttoning his sleeves.

* I feel something is not right about this*he thought and sigh.

"Seohyun, I think I couldn't go to that party how could I left her alone while I with you...."Jaejoong said and walked out the room.

A few hours later,I wake up and rolled around the bed with a yawn.

"Doesn't I sleep on the floor last night?"I'm mumbled.

A sudden thought came to my head,

*Maybe he put me on this bed?*I thought and awwed.

But then another devil thought come to your mind.

"Nahh~ Maybe, I'm just sleepwalk again and sleep beside him."I'm mumbles again with a hint os disapointment in my voices.

I walked to check my in-laws doing but there's just you alone with a note.

'We don't want to disturb your peaceful sleep so we leave first ,take care darling-Jae Eomma."

You want to send them with goodbye but you didn't get the chances so your shoulder deflatened a little.

You start headed to bathroom to was yourself, but then message come to your phone.

"Our last date..."you sighed after you read the message.

_-_-_-_-

Yoochun suddenly kneeled in front of me with a box that filled with white gown which full of elegance.

I slapped him not on his face bust slowly at shoulder since he doing openly in the park.

"You shouldnt do this(kneeled) infront someone's wife..."I scolded him and frown in anger.

What I didn't know I hurt yoochun little by little but he covers it up with fake smile.

- - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vapNeSjts6w

At the party,

I walked nervously since I'm fluttered at being a party with other man.

I felt wanna go back at home watching Running Man on a couch but looking at Yoochun eager for this I feel bad.

I'm convinced myself that this would be the last I'm betray and fooling everyone.

I walked in the party late with Yoochun; hooking his elbow but no one know who are me and him,luckily .

My eyes gonna popped out from its socket when I realised its Jaejoong's company party.

So I tugged his jacket madly and he bend his body toward me just to make his ears and my mouth closed enough

"Are you crazy,we can't attend here?!?. The party even held by Jae's company..What if Jae-."I whispered softly as I could get.

"He never attend this party before.I may repeat N-E-V-E-R."Yoochun whispered back

I give him unsure look but he just replied with confidence in his eyes.

"Futhermore, you're in mask, don't worries hey,"Yoochun pat your shoulder

In anyway, its his last date and you're giving his chance to enjoy it so you can't complained more.

You are wavered at the view of main dish infront of you and even excited through the dessert.

"I told you, you will like it here."Yoochun say and smiled proudly.

_-_-_-_-

italic-flashback

I really won't regret to come to this party since their food are marvelous with two thums up.

The mc suddenly announce a dance event and you felt excited to see them dance and I could see everyone enjoyed it too.

Yoochun also offered me a dance but I politely declined since I want to enjoy my last dessert and he went to toilet after that.

After a while of dance,

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is the moment we waiting for...Like usual this party,will choose someone or exactly 3 pair from the dance floor and they have to kiss even the grandma is their pair."The MC joked around but I chuckled.

A couple really attract my attention since everyone looked at them time to time .

They choose someone from the dance floor one by one and the male's forehead kept sweating as he slid his hand under the mask to wipe that sweat.

The spotlight dancing between the dancers who anticipated this event and they move slightly to the spotlight move.



 

"For this event, I will gladly choose our newlywed CEO here..."He say as the spotlight flashed on the couple who atrract everybody attenntion.

He totaly hesitated, embarassed, or unwilling or even shocked I don't know

Meanwhile, i give a clap along with the others as encouragement without not knowing who inside it.

*Nah,,maybe other CEO,I thought

Suddenly, I stop when I here murmurs around me.

'Omo, thats Kim Jae Joong and his wife,'

My eyes in shocked and look at the couple which on spotlight right then and the male wearing the familiar watch.

Then, I realised they talking the truth and I stop taking a small sip of wine.

'Maybe, the rumor is true about he and his wife are in arranged married.'

'I'm also hear that her wifes is cheating on him.'

'Maybe, they in divorced'silently

The audience suddenly shouted to 'encourage' the couple from 'shy' or so they thought.

"Kiss!Kiss! Kiss!Kiss! Kiss!Kiss! Kiss!Kiss!  Kiss!Kiss"the audience cheered meanwhile  my mind screaming the opposite.

*Please don't kiss whoever in front of you.*I silently prayed in my mind.

They suddenly leaned which make you held your breath.

I really want to go there,seperating them getting close and slap Jaejoong to his sense from kissing someone else publicly.

Suddenly the girl pulled Jaejoong on the neck and kiss Jaejoong lip.




 

My grip of the glass wine loose and make the glass wine broke down to pieces on the floor with spilling wine.




 

They luckily separate from the kiss at the commotion I make but I'm in tear.

How could Jaejoong do this to me?

Even how I betrayed him, I woud never kiss Yoochun in any situation.

I bowed repeatedly every angle and said sorry in croaked voice as tear keep flowing behind the mask.

I quickly slept away even theYoochun shouted calling me 'Jiyoon-ah'

I opened the mask and walk futher from the event..with tear.

I walked and thinking how can it turned out like this..

or how could you even thinking that him you love him back.




 




 

The look in his eyes....are always for Seohyun..

Start then I felt his proposal is not sincere for me.He looks me as someone else.

"Yes...I Do"I just smile bitterly. *Did I leave some choices here.Actually?*

The fireworks start to 'explode'.I watched the entire fireworks performance.While I watching it, I heard a sigh from him.

The affection from him..also always for Seohyun.

Jaejoong look at my direction so I thought he is looking at me. I blushes and look away. When I look at his eyes ,his eyes is not directly to me. I look back I see Seohyun with a man. I feel really confused why Jaejoong look at her like that.

The tears for her too..

"Seohyun-ah!Seohyun-ah!"You call her name hoping she will answer but you just hear beep sounds that signed that Seohyun ended the call.

Along your conversation,Jaejoong hear everything and a tear flowing from his cheek.

The space in his heart is never for me..

“I HAVE MY OWN PROBLEM!WHY YOU HAVE TO DEPEND ON ME AND TROUBLING ME ALL THE TIME? I'M NOT YOUR DADDY TO TAKE CARE A LITTLE GIRL LIKE YOU!"

“Then,who am I to you?”for the ‘billion’ times,you asked him again.

“Don’t you remember the contract? You’re just my fake wife! Don’t even think that we are more than that! Do you think that I’ll fall in love with your ugly face like that? Your personality even doesn’t matched with the 1% with my taste !AND DON’T EVER CALL SEOHYUN !”Jaejoong go to his room and shuts his door harshly.

Ask me why I keep on loving you when it’s clear that you don’t feel the same way for me. The problem is that as much as I can’t force you to love me, I can’t force myself to stop loving you.

I want to but it will be harder if I keep seeing you.

I heard a footstep so I hid behind a pole near the wall and I turned, see Jaejoong catching his breath.

.I was holding my cries to keep away from you seing me.

I really want to run to his arm but I can't ,

we're nothing but married on paper.

It is was my greed to hope you hold me? 

Its decided




 




 




 

I'm decided ..

to leave...

_-_-_-_