Dangered

That Jerk's Wife

CHAPTER 45

:WORSE BIRTHDAY EVER!!


Author POv

But, you always being locked in the house after that night.

Jaejoong legs are fullishly heal and he can work like usual.

And you're alone all day long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Jaejoong went to the offices like usual.

*What a nice day!*Jaejoong thought since he miss office after being 'locked' up at the hospital.

Jaejoong entered his office and saw myungsoo resting on the chair.

"Yah!Myungsoo-ah, why you're doesn't telling me that you work here?"

"Should I? I'm here to help you handle this company."Myungsoo said calmly.

"SOOOOOOOOO Nice of youuu...BUT thats not real reasons you here right?"Jaejoong eyebrows half risen.

"Yes! I have to keep my ferrari car saved from you mom and I ended up being here."Myungsoo lifelessly admit.

"Quit with nagging! Thats my chair!"Jaejoong shoved myungsoo.

"Oh! How your pretty Yoon-ah?"Myungsoo asked.

"Pretty Yoon-ah? Tsk! .....Hum shes okay.....What we gonna do with Kim JunHyung?"Jaejoong asked.

"He once suggested you for eleminate as heir of this company.But thanks to me,Board of Directors feel like my opinion which make you stay for better is a good opinion.My instict says that actually at first he's just want to play with you but now it getting serious. But I don't know what is the real reason all of this. He have many shares at the famous company.Why he choose this company? Why he put his revenge on you than Kim Jaejoong the heir."

"We'll find out if we investigate on this case. Hire an investigator to investigate him out."

"I already do that BOSS! Pluss using YUNHO facilities again!"Myungsoo said as emphasized the larged initial words.

"Good Job! I believe on you."

"Myungsoo on the servive .May I excuse my self now?"He saluted playfully at Jaejoong; immitate a soldier.

Jaejoong nodded; his mind fill with unsolved thought.

"Hyung!!!! If you tired with your wife you can give her to me."Myungsoo said tehn dashe out from Jae office as a file flying in the room.(Yeah Jaejoong throw that .)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day of Jaejoong Birthday

Jaejoong rarely celebrated his birthday so you want to celebrate it.

You want to buy a cake but you afraid same things happpens again so you decide to made it.

And yes it was a mess.

With the flour everywhere and butter and sugar was spilled on the kitchen bar.

You leisurely rest on the couch while the cake is being cook in the oven.

But you forgot to set the timer....

AND BAM!!!!!

the oven is exploded......(should we throw confetti here? HAHA)

The cake ended with quite unique appeared.Like this.

You let out a sigh as you decorate it.You put Happy Birthday Jaejoong with Icing and put sprinkles on the cake.

*Nevermind I think it still delicious.*you thought even without tasting it first.

"Diririt!" You heard a door opened and you quickly  closing all the light.

Before Jaejoong could open the light, a floating candles walking to him.

And even a happy birthday music wih a creepy voice singing along.

And with  a closer view  he can see you singing happy birthday with high pitched voice.

He ended quickly the songs, his ears tired hearing you sing so he claps with high spirits.

"HEY! THE SONGS NOT FINISHED YYET!"

"WHO THE HELL CARES!" Jaejoong said.

He blow the candles and hearing you coughed because the ash from the burnt cake flew to you.

Jaejoong can't see anything even the burnt cake.

"So can I swtch on the lights?"Jaejoong asked and went to the switch.

*OH NO!!!! THE KITCHEN IN MESS! EVEN THE CAKE!!!*you imagined a tortured already.

"YOOON-AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Owwwwwwwwwww.Not again....."you let out a sigh after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the midnight..

You feel thirsty after you sleep + with the chores that you have to clean the mess..

You went out of the room and walk to the kitchen.

*AISH! Why he must have to let me clean alone. At least try the cake or say thanks for preparing a cake for him!*you thought while make a mad puff on your cheeks.

The kitchen just light a lil bit with the moonlights.

You drank a glass of water but then you realised the windows was open.

Then, you heard walking sound behing you.

He hold your arm and with instict you turned around and smacked him with a wooden cutting board that was near you.

It  was in the dark so you don't realise who he is.

"Yoon-ah."A familiar vioce rings in your ear.

You quickly switched on the light and saw Jaejoong lifelessly holding his pain...

"OMO! Jaejoong-ah!"you shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

"Why on earth you must smacked me like that."Jaejoong asked while treating his swell head.

"Windows are open so I thought it is a robber who climb by the windows."you said.

"THIS IS 31st FLOOR AHJUMMA!!!! WHY ON EARTH HE WANT TO CLIMB AN APARTMENT."

"Who knows he is a spiderman that being possesed by evil sprits?"you said nonsence excuse as you dried out excuses.

"Don't give excuses any anymore!!!!!This is why you should stop watching drama."Jaejoong said as he shook his head


I'm updated again..

Yeah this chapter is comedy scenes.

Next chapter will be fluffy scenes.

Sorry Xiahtic4Cassie! I dont think I can make a double updates since I dont capable to do it...

Except if a chapter I make it a really short one each.

THANKS FOR to read this..

I don't care much If I'm not famous like dbskgirl4ever or not getting many subscriber....

I just want my subbies can enjoy my story....

The comment is like a bonus for me..

LOVES YOU ALL!!!

Btw, who have cyworld can add me... as cys...

Give your cyworld and I give a friend request...

HAHA! I'm alone there....