Betrayed

That Jerk's Wife

"But-!"Seohyun added.

"But-what?'Jaejoong asked.

"Accompany me to the dinner party,please!It's a mask theme party for the worker's right?No one will know that its you.If I asked my husband he will hit me again.Help for once,hmm?"

"My wife then?"

"Just don't tell her then that there is a party.I know she doesn't interested with this kind party,right?"Seohyun said.

Jaejoong let a sigh."Okay,then.."

Seohyun start 'blabbering' about the dress or whatsoever but Jaejoong's mind in the another world..

*Why I feel guilty over this?*Jaejoong thought.

- - - - - -

You thought over Yoochun confession over and over again but you doesn't find your answer.

Then,you heard the doors open and pretends to sleep on the couch.Closes your eyes instantly.

Jaejoong comes closer to you and thought that you're sleeping.

You hear the steps closer but you don't feel anything more but just sound of breath.

You can guess it near you but for now you don't even want to see him so you continued close your eyes.

Jaejoong crouched infront of you.

You can even feel the breath on your cheek directly.

"Mianhada(I'm sorry)."Jaejoong whispered slowly but enough for you to hear.

After a while,you hear the footstep's sound far away from the couch.

You open your eyes and saw Jaejoong's room door closed.

Then,you hearts fall when you saw the loneliness of your heart ,even if he is here.

At that moment,you realised what to feel like to Yoochun.

Seinng the one he loves with other person.Even if you here with him,It can't cure the bitterness in his heart.

You walked to your room at find your phone .

He's such nice man...to me.

Flashback

"Here's the jacket and I think I should left since there is no business between us right?"You give an orange paperbag with his jacket in it.You stand from you seat.

" Wait!!! Lets spend more time.I'm bored"Yoochun blurted."I mean-I-I-want to be friends.?"He held out his hands.

At first you just hesitated. but yoochun give an assuring and brightest smile ever.

Of course you just nodded and make a friendly handshake. I mean,Who don't fall to the smile of this guy?

He is like an cute angel

-_-_-_-_-_-

You try to refused his help but he insists.Then,he took out an aid box and treat your wound.

"Ouch!"your winced in pain.

He chuckles.He complete treat the wound by cover it by bandaid, PORORO bandaid!

"Po-RO-ro?"You confused.

"Doesn't he's cute?"He asked.

"Yes he is!" you chuckled and he follows.

"Lets go on date"yoochun suggest.

"HehHHH?"You startled wit sudden confession.

"As-as a fr- friend?"Yoochun defends his confession.

You just nooded and at the same time a little dissapionted.

 -  _ -  _

 

He is funny and care about me too

Flashback

“Why you want me to be here?”you asked.

“I just miss you?”yoochun seems joked but actually he honest with you.

You chuckles.

“If I said I like you, and want you to be my girlfriend, will you say yes?”yoochun ask.

You gulp.*did he confess? NO NO NO! IMPOSSIBLE HE INTERESTED GIRL LIKE ME!*you knocked your head, don’t want that nonsense thought flew in your mind.

“Why you knocked your head like that? Or there is something you wanna tell me?”yoochun caught you.

There's where you tell him the marriage thingy.

To think about it, I hurted him too much.

You give Yoochun a thought again and sigh for ..maybe a thousand times.?

_-_-_

 

Next day,you went to the cafe to meet Yoochun.

The door rings and you turn your back;saw yoochun enter the cafe.

As yoochun sits, silence 'flying' between you too.

You don't even what to start with ..but at least you try.

"I'm-"Both of you said at the same time.

Both of you laughed...

"I will go first,since I know what you going to say."You said and take a deep breath before telling everything.

"I'm not decided anything yet.I'm...just"You spoke again

"just wan't to give you chance.I admit that you are my first love...you know from the first meeting at the park.I was really hope that the love can come to me back.so, I give you three chances equal to three dates,anytime you want.I will decide it slowly,don't worries."you said and smiled.

" I hope I can cherish you with the 3 chances you gave to me"Yoochun brightly looked at you.

 

_-_-_-_-_-_-

A week later,

(skip skip skip)

You wait at the park for the second chances.

Yoochun has used the first chances that you gives perfectly.

1st chance, he asked you for a day in amusement park.

You remembered the moment he make a suprise..

which dance in panda costume and dances with other costumes.

He dance funny dance and all and even dance in sweat..

You keep wondering how he can stand the heat in the costumes..

2nd chance.

He had brought you to his secret place.

In a park that you always visited when you a high schooler.

"This is the first time you met me right? basically,hihi"Yoochun said.

"Yup,and maybe it's been a long time since I here.Awh...I miss this place so much."

"Haha,I even saw you drooling here and it..ewww"

"I'm not!"You defended your self and playfully slapped Yoochun arm.

"AHHHH!ITS HURT!YOU ARE A MONSTER!"Yoochun pretend to be hurt and make an ugly face.

"What?!!?"Your face turn red due to anger.

Yoochun quickly runs away before you slap his arm again.

You quickly follow his step."Watch out,yoochun.Just wait till I catch you."and..

 

You run after him..

- - - - - - - -

Both of you get a chance try the new rental bike services there.

"Let's race~!"You challenged him.

"Okay, 1.2....."Yoochun start the counntdown

But then you sprint before he can say 3.

"Okay then,games in!"He said and chuckled at your behaviour.

 

-   -    -   -   -

Yoochun sent you home infront the apartment.

"I've already said I can go home by myself!"You said scrunched your nose

"We are already here anyway."Yoochun chuckled and stated a point.

"Okay then,bye!"you waved simply.

"Bye !Sweet dream..."Yoochun waves at you.

You nodded and headed to the apartment/condominium.

But both of you don't realise someone watching both of you.


Hi guys..

Just a short words..

ignored my grammar ..

I made it quick..

So if you feeling confuse..ask me..

hihi..thanks for staying reading anyways guys..

I will never tired update this fanfic..

Bye...