Finally the contract! (part 2)

That Jerk's Wife

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIcta6twxoI&feature=relmfu

Author POV

Suddenly someone blew your thought away...

" Yoon-Shii!"

You turn around and saw Myungsoo infront of you.

"Its time to eat."He said and you followed him behind.

~~<3<3<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3<3<3```````````````````````````````

You dined in with his Jae big family!

(Author : Did I tell you Jae in the story has a big family . If not I'm telling you right now.)

Jaejoong also arrived for a long time ago and he doesn't even greet you before dining.

Now he siting just infront of you at dining table and Jaerin Unnie besides him.

"Do you like our house?" JaeJin Unnie asked.

"Totally loved it.The beautiful scenery adds with the modern style."You stated the wholely truth.

"Hope you have a lot of fun at our house."Jaejin donsaeng (younger sister) wished while put her hand apart when emphasized 'a lot of' words.

pause that song play this song quickly...

"I will dear.."You smiled cheerfully and continue dig your food but then..

"I really hope I can have grandchildren fast." Jaejoong Mum said and make you spit out the food all over the JaeJoong face.

You:

Jaejoong:

"Omma! They are still early in marriage and also young."Jaerin unnie help Jaejoong wipes his face meanwhile you grabs water to cure the meanwhile-chocking-syndrome.

"Oh Really? Ok then, Maybe later."Jae Omma keeps her thought aside.

You :

*Thank GOD!!!!!*you thought.

"Myungsoo-ah,long time I didn't saw you. Why comes late? My wedding passes many days already."Jaejoong changes the topic and wipes the food mask(thanks to you).

"I have urgent business in America.Sorry for the absence in your wedding. By the way congratulations both of you."Myungsoo congrates both of you.

"Thank You."You spoken out after heal from the meanwhile-chokes-blablabla-syndrome.

"I think I'm full already,excuse me."Jaejoong stand from his seat and you just stares him guiltly.

"HAHA! He's full I think ..right? It just accident,Yoon-ah.Don't be guilty much."Sarang Unnie said.

You nodded slowly.

~~<3<3<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3<3<3```````````````````````````````

After dining you play with games with Jae's family at the living room.

The living room full with laughter and smiles.

* I never thought that Jae's family will be merrish like this. You know-usually drama shows the rich people is the loneliest.*you thought.

You take a peek of Jaejoong and saw a fatherly of Jaejoong.

The baby is Jaejoong niece who crying and Jaejoong try to make her stop crying because her mom is having some unstable digestion.

You stand up and try to help by holding the baby up and rocking the baby.

The baby quiet downs and start to laugh at your baby peek.

"Mira,my grandaughter likes you,I think."Jaes Omma said.

"Sweety, you got the mom instinct. You can have baby  and be mommy fast."Jaes Omma added.

*Not about the BABY AGAIN!*you cried out loud in your thought

~~<3<3<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3<3<3```````````````````````````````

You entered the guest room with intention to landed on the bed just the moment you saw the bed....

But then you saw Jaejoong comes out from the bathroom with towel only.

You quickly turn away.*I'm forgot Jaejoongs here.ANd ONE MORE! Why I have to see two men with towel ONLY, STRIKES two times a day???!!!OMG my ovaries can be EXPLODED!!*

"You can turned around!"Jaejoong voices enters your ears.

You turned around and see the Jaejoong in full clothes.

"Lets talk about the contract...You remembered right?"

"Yup!"

~~<3<3<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3<3<3```````````````````````````````

After 30 minutes dealing ....

(SO HERE THE RESULT)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marriage Contract                                                                                                                           (13 April 20**)

1.Don't care about each other personal lives.

2.Don't make skinship at all except for the acts and necessaries skinship.

3.Automatically divorce after Shims Company(your family company) revives again or after 3 years separating.

4.Don't tell anybody about this contract.

(P/s:Another rules can be added with both agreement.)

Signature,

 

(Kim Jae Joong)

 

 

(Shim ChangYoon)

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You got one copies and Jaejoong got one copies.

"Thats all?"you asked.

"READ THE PS!!"Jaejoong glares at you.

"UH,,OKAY. I THINK WE"RE DONE! JUST HAVE TO SIGN THIS!!"You spiritly sign it and Jaejoong sign it calmly.

Your signature:

(The below right one is your signature)

Jaejoong Signature:

(real signature in his real life)

"Yah, What the nonsense black draw in your signature space?"

"My Signature is hard to people copied.Doesn't the signature beautiful?"

"For me, It just black scratch in my eyes."Jaejoong laughed.

"WHATT!! Jiyoung Oppa said is most complicate and hard signature to do."

"I dont see that as compliment.HAHA!"Jaejoong laugh out loud.

"But wait whos gonna sleep on theonly bed in this rooom?"You asked.

____________To Be Continued______________________________________________



oh my!

Its been ages since I updated right..

I gonna double updates today!

Wait for awhile ok?I want to make another one.