Date

That Jerk's Wife

Author POV.

 

You wake up in the morning and realised that you in the car , then you saw han bridge scenery.

You look at your side and saw Jaejoong mumbling something...

"Omma~ Omma~Omma~"Jaejoong slowly mumbles and you took your hanphone, record it with video recorder.

You let out a chuckles, because to you it's  too cute for you.

Then,you went out from the car, enjoy the seoul breeze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong's turn to wake up and confused when your presence missing.

Jaejoong eyes become a binocular looking for you and saw you sitting on the grass...

Jaejoong flashed a smiled secretly.

Jaejoong join you, sitting on the field grass .

"Why sitting here alone?"

"Just to have fun while going out after a long time being locked at home?"

And then crickets and silence that can only sounds ..

"Don't you afraid alone, after that night incidents?"Jaejoong break of the silence.

"At first, the accident took my guts away. But day by day, I think the incident just happen to reminds me to be aware of danger  not running away from danger."You stated honestly.

"Mianhae.It's all my fault."Jaejoong said with the head low.

"Doesn't need to. Thats not your faults. Called it as fate, I think."

Then,silence flying into the air, snucked between both of you,.

"Don't you have to go to work?"You asked because it's just few minutes to 7 a.m.

"Pabo! Todays is sunday, weekdays."Jae knocked your head.

You rub your pain on your head."Its hurt, you know."

"Drama Queen! Just a little knock, acting like being knocked like a baseball."Jaejoong scoffed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(skip..skip...skip...again.)

Jaejooong let out a small cheers as the work ,that piling like everest mointain, is finished.

Then, Jaejoong remembered something and opened the desk drawer.

Revealed two musical tickets that Yunho give to him.

Jaejoong flashed a smirk and leave the ofice and went back to his home sweet home.

You watching TV shows, Running Man and laughed loud when saw funny behaviours of the members.

You doesn't notice that Jaejoong arrived at home.

"Change your clothes!!"Jaejoong suddenly drag you and make you startled for a bit.

"Why??"you ask him.

"We're going for a date."He said and give you wink.

You just gaped with his sudden word but ignores it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You both arrived at the theater.

"I thought we went to see your dinner with BOD."you asked

"Doesn't I say that It's a date?"he raise one of his eyebrows.

"With that clothes?."you said as pointing at Jaejoong workclothes.

you wear a formal dress and he wears his worksuits ; he 'doesn't changing' at all.

"This is a first class date.Not a low-class like you."Jaejoong said with arrogant tone.

"Yunho gave me tickets for free since everyone is busy, I bring you instead."Jaejoong added and give the tickets before going in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The history musical ends and you just sleeping all the time when in the theater.

What to do, musical is just not your style.'

You yawn ; no diffrence with this hippopotamus.

"Seriously,did you HAVE to sleep in the theater?."Jaejong mock.

"Yes, I HAVE to!The musical is not interesting and I'm sleepy so the solution is SLEEP!"

"Did you ever going for a date even for once?"Jaejoong asked.

"Nope."you said without regrets in your voice.

"And you don't even care or curious about it."

"Nope."you shook your head."Is it so bad not having one?"

Jaejoong let out a sigh. "Then, you must have to experience bcoz I  need to find you a guy before we divorce."

*OH!..Divorce...I'm almost forgot about the contract. :( *you thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong brought you to the shops in the mall.

Jaejoong choose the clothes non-stop and threw on the salesclerk.

Since, Jaejoong is VVVIP, the salesclerk just follow what does he want.

You gulp at the clothes that piling on the counter.*How I'm gonna to stop him?*

"Jaejoong-ah! I think its enough already!"You said.

Luckily, Jaejoong stopped.But then, when Jae arrives at the counter, he just pick one tie from the pile he made.The other clothes being abandoned like that.

"I'll will only buy this."Jaejoong smirked.

You gaped.

Just the moment Jaejoong and you out from the shops..."YAH! How could you do that to the salesclerk.They have to cleaned and arranged that all back to the places.."

"I give them some works than standing there for hours."Jaejoong said innocently.

"TSK! Meanie!"you said and stick your tounge at him.

"Its already a rutin, u know."Jaejoong said and received a scoffed from you.

"Lets pretend to be couple for awhile."Jaejoong changed the topic.

"But we are married."

"Fake and Arranged marriage."He stated the truth that can't be denied.

"I want to give you an experience of date before we become a stranger again."He adds again.

*You mean..after Divorce we will become stranger?*you thought.

"How?"you just agreed unknowingly.

"Follow me.."

Jaejoong buy buy a couple tee for you and him.

and a beanie for you and him..

"A couple must hold the hand like this."Jaejoong said as he grabbed your hand. Automatically you grip his hand too.

Both of you go to the ice-cream shops.

Jaejoong bought one cup and one spoon of ice-cream.

"Why there's only my spoon?"You asked.

"Because we'll sharing and feeding."Jaejoong winked.

Both of you feeding each other, not in awkward relationships anymore.

Then both of you go to the night cinema.

You choose a romance movie to watch.

Jaejoong and you sit beside to each other.

You watched the romance movie and didn't realise that Jaejoong put his arm over your shoulder.

Jaejoong also watched you all over the time than watching the movie without he realising ownself.

*WHATS WRONG WITH ME!! DON'T TELL I"M FALL IN LOVE WITH HER!*Jaejoong clutches his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(still holding hands)

Both of you went to the small amusement park since the lotte park already closed.

You just there to ride the ferris wheel.

You quited amazed with Seoul view.you never realised that this city is this beauitiful.

'You realised that there's no sound of Jaejoong.

You turn away from the view an d saw Jaejoong froze.

"Jaejoong are you afraid of height?"you asked in a teasing tone.

"Shikeuro!(Shut up!)"jaejoong being furious..

The ferris wheel stops at the top.

"Ahhhhh!"Jaejoong screams but in the low voice ; suddenly hold grab sleeves strongly.

"Don't chicken out here."you sigh.

"I'm Not!" 

"Seriously?"you asked while glance at your sleeve.

Jaejoong avoid your gaze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Owh..I'm hungry!!"you complain.

"So?"Jaejoong pretend to be clueless.

"Buy me food."

"NO!"

You pouted .

"Then lets play rock paper scissors.The winner will buy spicy rice cakes at the midnight stall"

Jaejoong win the game.

Both of you went to the stalls.

You eat 5 plates while jaejoong just finished one plate.

"Wow! Totally a monster!"Jaejoong shook his head.

"Shut up! Chicken!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just the moment you want to pay.

You checks your pocket and yes, you bring an emptied pocket.

You don't know how  to pay so you just make a trick.

"Ahjumma! He's gonna pay it all."You just dashes off  let jaejoong alone in the stall.

You ran away but don't know where to go.

You ran to the carpark but then suddenly a man cupped your mouth with a strange moist handkerchief.

And your view blurring and come to black at the end.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A-yo! Wassup!!!Sorry late update!

Got a mind block to let out fresh idea..

What would you think happen in next chapter?

Wait for updates...

A lot of loves for