Bored to Death

That Jerk's Wife

This chapter theme song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLexgOxsZu0

Your Narattor (while rest lay down on the bed)

I went my lives like usual with the annoying teacher.Yes maybe he's not annoying but he's weird.Suddenly ask me my fav.and bla bla. Of course at first I don't tell but in the end I spilled it. I feel something wrong after the call that I accidently eavesdropping. I know what I heard is not enough to be fishy about but my sixth sense tell somethings happens soon.*

End of Narrator

No one's POV

It's holiday for two weeks and you alone in your house

You shuffled your hair in bored.*Omma and Appa went back to outstation leave me again.Oppa not here too, he went his friends house and I can't ask him to be with me 24 hours right?*you thought while music dancing in your ear.

Then,the door bell rings and you immediately rushed downstairs with hair like just awake from sleep even you're not.Then your lovely brother in front the door.

"Do Oppa wake you from sleep?" your brother asked.

"No, I'm just rolling on the bed all the time" You said and sheepisly grin.

"Mianhae, Oppa shouldn't have to leave you in the deadly bored condition." Jiyoung Oppa said.

"Why you have to be sorry? I'm will not dead just because I'm bored." you chuckled.

Chuckled of Jiyoung Oppa follows."Lets go Jeju island! Omma and Appa already there."

"Jeongmal?"You asked while jumping happyly.

"UM!We will go tonight with airplane.So unpack now." Oppa said.

You start to pack then my things. Since,you finished so you decided to help oppa packing so went downstairs.
 
"Oppa,did you need my help?"you asked him outside the door.

"Nope! Oppa finished so let go!"He said.

~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~

You arrived at the airport and your stomach growls even you already eat and full before leaves.

So you leaves your brother for a while and went to the cafe.You quite enjoying the food, it is enough food tonight.

When you get up from your seats,you accidently bumps to someone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quite boring huh? Sorry... (;_:)

but next chapter..

drama fight will begin..