first love revealssss

That Jerk's Wife

Sorry for late updates and I think I will updates more tomorrow

BTW, this chapter  songs...

 

 

 


JAEJOONG POV

We move to receptionist dinner at night .Wait! Is it my party to be exact. My friends gathered here and I partying at the club. So my annoying wife just followed me since I have to introduce her whether I like it or not sice they all know I'm married. I was perfectly fine until, Out Of Blue She came, my first love and she is late.

#FLASHBACK#

I went to the garden run from the fangirls. And suddenly I saw a girl being bullied by a gang of boys. I don't want to 'disturb' them but the boy is suddenly ubuttoned her shirt while his gang hold her tight. I don't want being disturbed by a disgusting moans and eardrum-breakingso I have to help her. Then, I punched right to his face and his nose blood in dark red. Weirdly, the boys just give like that and bring the nose-bleed to other place. Wait, I don't feel weird since I'm a handsome kingkas and well known as a good fighter. The girl suddenly fainted out p. "Excuse me miss!You can't sleep here.".I shook her vigorously like I want to grill her on the ground. But she doesnt even flinched.I have no choice so I bring her in bridal style.

###############################################

I went to garden again and I hear a girl voices singing with and instrumental. The voice captivated my heart and make my heart just go ba-bump. I just enjoyed the voices but then suddenly the song stop. "What are you doing here?"the girl that I help last time asked. "This is not your own garden."I scoffed and then I saw she holding a guitar so I assume that the voice is hers. "Sorry I don't mean to be rude. Anyways thanks for that day."she bowed to me. "Whatever !" I stood up ready to leave. "My name is Seohyun." ahe let out her left hand."And?"I coldly left her dumbfounded.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I went to the small shop then heard someone shouted help. Theres no one in the shop and the cashier girl doesn't hear it all since she 'busy' hearing the 'boring' music with headphones. I have no choices then. I'm running and went to the direction I heard 'help' came from. I saw a group of boys ask money with a pretty lady. "It is not ungentlemently like you know, ask a lady for sum of money." I teased them. The boys know me and run away I guess. I went to the lady and help her stand up. The lady shocked."Thank you.You save me again."She said. "What? Again?"then the memory refreshed."Sohun?" "SEO-HYUNN!"She emphasized her name. "Oh!"then I take a closer look at her.She so pretty that time and she make my heartbeat faster.

FLASHBACK ENDS ##~

"Congratulation!"She said and theres is no sorrow in Seohyun eyes at all. “Thanks”Jaejoong dissapointedly said. "I think the party just end.Can I went back home right now?" Just the time Jaejoong want to answer the question,the DJ cut his word. "Lets us welcomed our Jaejoong to sing a song and our bride."The DJ's voice fills the  club. My friends cheered."JAEJOONG!JAEJOONG!JAEJOONG!" I lifelessly dragged my mind dragged my legs and body went up the stage. Then I sing "I'LL PROTECT YOU".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zPXA34aUWQ

END JAEJOONG POV

YOUR POV

Jaejoong look at my direction so I thought he is looking at me. I blushes and look away. When I look at his eyes ,his eyes is not directly to me. I look back I see Seohyun with a man. I feel really confused why Jaejoong look at her like that. (A/N:You know Seohyun.She’s your schoolmates .If you forget, refer to the chapter one.)


Sorry for late update.

My homework piling up like Everest Mountain.

I think will be busier than President Obama and King Sejong wahahahahha.

FINALYYY! The mystery first love revealssssss....

I have many ideas but then gone...

 

this arranged married just almost 30 chapter but they just mariied puhahaha..

Its funny...

(pinky promise)

Since this chapter and previous previous prevous and previous chapter not much humorous .

Next chapter will be humorous one I promised.

and Happy New Year!!!(HAHA! I WISHES LITTLE MANY LATE, RIGHT?)