Proposal story..

That Jerk's Wife

Jaejoong POV..

I decide to wait her in the hotel's cafe.

I order my favourite Cappuchino with chocolate syrup in it.

suddenly the proposal moment flashed in my minds.

Jaejoong flashback...

Omma message me to go to the Jeju Lake that is near to the Jeju Park if I use the forest shortcuts.

I excused myself to her but she just quited her down(your are in the deep thought.)

So I thought the silent mean yes and I walk to the place .

When I arrive at that place, I saw romace lighting and suddenly a small billboard says will you marry me.

Omma come out from the behind."Doesn't it romantic?"

"Omma,This,,,"

"Yes.. for the propose to the Shim ChangYoon."

"Omma..."I pleaded.

"Waa~ the scenes like a drama pretty much.."

*Omma must stop watching the drama everytime.*I thought. "Omma,I don't want to do this."

"Then nevermind ,I'll take your sporty car or your so-called baby,"Omma blackmail me.

"Omma! You always blackmailed me now."

"It's is not blackmailed sweetie its a comfort. Do you doesn't want your sport car anymore?"Omma warned me.

I let out a sigh and I just nodded.

Then I saw a familiar ring.So I asked Omma did she buy the ring.

"Anni! Omma found it in your room."Omma just smile innocently.

"Omma,I bought that for someone else."

"Bought for her another ring."Omma simply said.

I groaned in frustration."Why!!!"

For a second they look at me concerned but then they back to their work.Omma just let me being crazy like that.

"My son,let discuss about this,please."Omma pleaded.

......

Flashback End.

(back to Jaejoong PoV)

"What are you thinking about?"Shim ChangYoon voice startled me.

"Nothing.What were you want to talk about?"I asked.

She suddenly take a box ring and opened it shows that the proposal ring.

"This is not Mine right?"

"Now,Its yours."I coldy said.

"I don't feel right having this.Give to the real owner."she said and put the box in my hand then force me to hold it tight.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Just for nothing.By the way I wonder whos the girl who love brats like you.."

"Seeing you like,it been confirmed that no guy will fall in love with you."

"THE GIRL WHO FALL IN LOVES WITH YOU MUST BEEN BLIND!!!"She slapped the desk.

Luckily there's no one there...

"AND THE GUY WHO FALL IN LOVES YOU MUST BE CRAZY!!!."I slapped the desk too.

Both of you stormed off from the cafe and don't even once look back.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"The girls is quite crazy..."I said while jump to my bed.I sit up my self and take the files.

I open the yunho files about her since I am actually just only look in one second just to see her face.

I want know more about her so I can easy to handle her next time if we fought again...

But when I flip the second third fourth and fifth pages,the paper is blank.

So I call Yunho.

"Yahhh! Why the file is BLANK!!"I shouted to the phone.

"hee..It's takes too long for you to realise heh?Mianhae.The girl is so hard to investigate since she is home all the time."Yunho pleade trogh the phone.

"Aishh!"Then I hung up the call.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_End for this chapter.-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You fought again with him! Even your didn't mean too...

Tomorrow there's no update but then in friday I will update three chapter...

Subscribers please comment!