Wedding day ; )

That Jerk's Wife

This chapter songs:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9WOGcJJeI4&feature=related

You're in the bride waiting room.

Then, you hear a door knock and DBSK Oppas come into the room including your Miinie Oppa (excluding Jaejoong of course!)

"WAAH!Since when that you pretty like this? I should propose you earlier!"Yunho joked.

"Then,you have to face with Jaejoong first! Right Yoochun-ah?"Junsu knock his elbow to yunho and then ask yoochun who bluntly listen to the conversation.

"Eyh? Ne..."Yoochun look down to the floor and then lift his head up look the beautiful you in the wedding gowns.

"You look beautiful and congrats with your wedding."yoochun said with a lil sad tone.

"Thanks and you guys too."You do a slightly bow to them.They went out from the room and went to the wedding hall.

But then, Junsu Oppa step in back with others, "We should take somes memorial picture right?"Junsu shows his DLSR camera.

You just smiled then take a few snaps with the help of the your make-up stylist.

Then Jaejoong Unnnie, Kim Sarang come in (that you found in the wedding boutique) and with other ladies in bridesmaid outfit?

Kim Sarang told about her family that Jaejoong has many sister so you do not seems shocked with sudden appereances.

"aaaish! I'm the bridesmaid! I'm always take care  Jaejoong." Yah I'm the one!" "ChangYoon-ah! You will choose me right?"

"Bridemaids?"You questioned then you remembered that Kim Sarang Unnie said about all of this.

"I'll choose Kim Sarang Unnie and the flower girl's mom."You smiled and honestly sorry for them.

The others just helplessly agree with you since maybe this is the best.

Then the flower girl with a grown-up girl stepped in and greet you."Unnie nomu yeppo(You're really beatiful.)"They said in unison.

"Kamsahamnida!And you must be Jaejoong niece and younger sister,right? You're both so cute!"You pinch their cheeks.

"Lets take a picture right now."Junsu step into the will-to-be family conversation.

Jaejoong Unnie so cool and humorous too.Them take many humorous, gorgoeus and cute pic too.

The room is full with laugh.

"Its time to take our seats,guys!"The Jaejoong Unnie dissapered in seconds so do DBSK.

Then you heard a knock.

Then yoochun step in back." Changmin want to me sends you to her."Yoochun does a sheepish smile.

*Maybe I have to let go of her.*Yoochun thought

"Lets go, my lady."Yoochun held out his hand and make a little bow.

You just chuckles and grab his hand.

In 2 minutes you already are infront the hall.

Youe heart is gonna explode but Changmin Oppa held your hand and give you ahug.

"Don't nervous! Show to them that Shim Chang Yoon are preetiest girl ever.I'm always beside you."Changmin said while give a breathless hug.

You just replied with a nod.

The halls door open and you entering with Changmin hold your hand.Bridemaids and flower girl just followed from behind.

You walk along the aisle and all attention wents to you.

"Waah~ tHE BRIDE IS SURE PRETTY" "Match for him I guess." "Jaejoong can give her to me if he doesn't want his pretty bride." Theres whisper around you.

You also saw the Jaejoong shocked face and you still can recite his feelings of that expressions.

*I never thought that she will be beautiful like this.*Jaejoong thought.Jaejoong shook her head to throw away that thought but its gonna work.

Changmin put your hand to Jaejoong grabs an said " Take my dear sister please."

"My pleasure!"Jaejoong  bowed .

Both of you exchange I do's and slowly paired the rings each other.

But then the thing that you forgot is... the kiss...

Suddenly Jaejoong leaning to your face and whisper."I won't ever kissed you."

He just closed the gap and tilt his head and it seems like he kissed you but hes not actually.

The distance between your face and his face is this close.

Your heart suddenly ba-bump!

and then luckily Jaejoong lift his head back to the normal before your heart going to explode.

Actually Jaejoong feels the same feel that you feel.

The pretended kiss ended up with excitement of the watcher and flash cameras is everywhere.