Wedding preparations???

That Jerk's Wife

Theme songs:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAYhNHhxN0A&feature=related

You lean on the wall,prevent from the bodyguads saws you.

You shoot 5 of them,each person just need one bullet.

Theres just one left, he aim a shoot for numerous shoot and you do an matrix style....

he use flying kicks to remove the gun for your hand,and the gun dropped...

you use your mastial "whooft!whooft whoft!"Your leg give some spin and knock his head.

His body dropped down.Even though,he use his last energy to pick the gun.

Luckily,you realised what he want to do and slide to gran your gun....

and..

"BAM!"The bullet kill him.

"I love you my freind!! fwuhh~!"You blowed the smoke on the lips of the gun.

You entered the room and see yoochun tied on a chair.

Just the moment ,you near him....

"Not so fassttt~"Jaejoong blocked your way.

and lift his gun...

(stop the music)

_____------____-----_____-----_______------_______--------____------____----

 

"WARHHHHH!"You shout in shocked and fall from the bed."BUChKK!"(sound effect from falling)

You scan the places,you are in your own room.

"Its a dream?Wow! I don't think today will be a good day..."You mumbled and hold your forehead that going to be puple-ish in any second.

The door screakk...

"WAHHRRRRRRHHH!"You screamed again.

"What wrong donsaeng-ahh?"Changmin snuck himself in the room in the worry written on the face

"Nothing~"You let out a "fuhhh~!!"

"EH? Anyway...Get ready, you will going out with your-soon to-be-husband to prepare the wedding things."

"What! Wedding?"

"Don't you already agreed when you engaged last 3/4 months?"Changmin raised his eyebrows.

"oh..Yes~"You let out a sigh.