CRAMPS

That Jerk's Wife

Author Narrator.

Day by day passes like that...

You and Jaejoong?

They're still fine.

But a little a bit awkward sometimes.

Sometimes argue, sometimes care to each other.

For them,they treat each other like brothers and sisters.

but their feeling to each doesn't fully appear yet *but for sure they will appear  slowly.(*MAYBE)

The university year almost arrive for you and Jaejoong getting busier with his works.

One day...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6dIZRvdv4A

Your POV

It is night time, I haven't eat dinner because waiting for him..TO COOK FOR ME!.

I saw Jaejoong's room door open slightly;make me want to go have a sight of his room.

The last time being inside the room is the first day I here.

Even at that time,I can't get fully view of the roon since he kicked me out of the room just the moment I open my eyes.I went inside the room and saw a simple modern room. I see a remote control on the bed and push a button with direct it to the tv but then the lamp off.

Then,I realised the remote control is not for the TV. I switch on the lamp back and press another button and on off the everything.. "Woo..I dont know this could be so much fun."you mumbles . Then I push another button revealing a desk drawer open .

I peek inside the drawer saw a photo which reveals Seohyun and Jaejoong together in the photo.Jaejoong's put his hand on Seohyun shoulder while Seohyun make a peace sign.

"It is really Seohyun,so I think Jaejoong does have feeling for her since the way he look at her at the wedding party last time.He does not even keep the family picture here but keep Seohyun photo.I'm very sure of it!"you mumbles while look the photo.

They both smiling in the photo makes you heart crush."Even I cant make Jaejoong smile as bright as that. Am I a er between both of you?"I mumbles again

You make a slighly smirk when you saw the bed.

. . ___________======_____=====__ ====___________________________ 

End of your POV

Jaejoong POV

It is a tiring day! I went back home and doesnt saw a shadow of her in the living room and I thought she was in the room. Okay,maybe she not bad lady at all. Because she doesnt even disturbing my privacy at all.

Suddenly,I hear a lady shout like riding a viking ship.

I trace the shouts and I saw shes jumping like monkey on the bed WITH THE DIRTY HOME SLIPPERS!

OK I TAKE BACK MY WORDS ABOUT SHE IS NOT BAD LADY.

The pillow is everywhere the drawer the closet and even the TV IS all OPEN . CAN JUST I DIE RIGHT NOW! "YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! GET OUUUUUUUTTTT!"I shout to her. 

This is just another work to do.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I have done my work on tidying the mess that she made. I went out and see her doing the punishment.

Yes, I punished her by ask her kneeling on the floor and raise his hand up until I'm finished tidying the room.

I know the punishment is childish better for her,a lady with child mind. Please don't say I'm evil if you dont saw the mess she made.

Actually ,I suprised that her doesn't fight back to me,just obey what I'm saying.There's some weird feels in my heart.

"My house, My rule! So dont ever say no about obeying my rule.Ok?" She's nod vigorously with heads bowing down.

I go back to the room then saw shes still doing the punishment.

“Go back to your room.”I shouted from my room and slammed the door shut.

. ♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♩♪♩♪♩♪♩♪♩♪♩♪♩♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Author POV

You try to stand up from the kneeling state but you dropped back to the floor.

Of course It is damn 3 hours long;you kneeling while raise your hands up.and you also doesnt have any energy after made the mess.

After few struggles you manages to stand up and you went to the kitchen.

*Its so tiring kneeling there but it worth though.*you thought!

You grab the glass but then suddenly feel like your muscle cramp at your calves. You suddenly collapses to the floor ...and made the glass that you hold dropped with you and broke to pieces Jaejoong hear the sound and thought that she made a mess again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94DNOgenVuU

Jaejoong bursted out from the room and went to the kitchen, since the glass things always on the kitchen.

Jaejoong totally in shocks that she is lying on the ground with her face in pale. Jaejoong hurriedly went to you and carried you in bridal style to your room. Your hands is bleeding because of the glass broke in your hand but Jaejoong doesn't realise that.

You calling your mom(not the changmin's mom)  while holding the pain.

"You having the muscle cramps?"Jaejoong ask.

You nod your head and you winced since the pains add more Jaejoong massages your legs and he saw you graps the pillow strongly to lessen the pain. The pains slowly gone and because you tired enough, you quickly drift to sleep in the hand bleeding state.

Jaejoong saw you drifts to sleep and let out a sigh. "I thinks she is very tired ."Jaejoong said and position you to better sleep position.

Jaejoong saw the blacket with fresh blood stains. *where does that blood come from?*Jaejoong thought. Jaejoong open the blanket again and saw your hands bleeding. "You're in the pain,how can you calmly sleeps?"Jaejoong pity at you.

To gains more Jaejoong's pity, the stomach grumbles more.

*Please don't say to me that she doesn't it yet!*Jaejoong slapped his forehead lightly and let out a sigh.


Hello Subbies..

I didn't updated for a long time.

I'm bad author right?

My fault...

I having exam but a news is...

I think I will still update this story next friday or for better maybe earlier than that :)

But back to the story ...

I admit I made a Jaejoong litlle evil, high tempered and bi-polar sometimes..'

I sorry for the fans but this is fictional ok?

Jaejoong will nicer later...

don't worry : D

Oh to note that ...In the story..You(in the story) actually has reason to accepting the punishment without no arguments.

They always argue like..but the 

So Quiz for The Chapter ..

Why YOU doesn't argue back with Jaejoong within the punishment.?

Answer in the next chapter..so guess it first, my dear friend...