Oppa knows him?

That Jerk's Wife

This chapter theme songs:Found You-Sungkyunkwan Scandal Ost-JYJ

Author POV

Jaejoong drives to the hotel and went to his hotel room. He trew the jacket on the bed harshly.

He completely lost his mind.He never be ashamed like that because anybody.She is the first.one.

He's back to normal when he sees his first love and forever  picture on the table

The moment that he want to grab the frame of his first love, yunho files about you droppes to the floor and the paper was in mess.

He crounched down to organize the paper and THAT TIME he saw your face.

He quickly view the files and mumbles."Chajatta!(Found you!)"He smirks.

Meanwhile......,.

You is packing your clothes since the doctors let you went home.Changmin Oppa help you pack too.

"Yoon-ah,we gonna meet our father lawyer before going back to the hotels to take our father will."

You arrive at the some place and you wait at the car while Minnie Oppa go take the will.

Few minutes later,Oppa back with a files so both of you went to a park.Oppa park by the lake and you start to reading out aloud.

"When you read this,you must be already growing up while Appa is already dead.Changmin-ah take care your sister and take our company rights. I believe that my Adviser take care of you well,right? Are you now got a soulmate right now? I'm quite sure that Changmin got one because Changmin got the goods looks from Appa.wahaha.Be alert and don't ever miss one single thing.Yoon-ah,please be the good girl.Don't be weak when people get you down. Yoon-ah is a strong girl and I know that.Your preetiness and clumsyness and even sleepwalk that you have is from your Omma .You are the 'clon' of your Omma.Believe me, someone will call you cute someday because your weird habits. Appa got a news for you, you will have to marry Appa friends son.Only for 2 years. You must to because that will help your brother to take our company back.Mianhae,Yoon-ah.Don't be too depressed,Ok?.He is a good boy.Actually,Omma and Appa also meet because arranged marriage.In the end,Appa and Omma also have a happy marriage and have both of you. This is for you and your Oppa. Appa letter of will stop here.Omma and Appa loves you"

You and Changmin Oppa chuckles betweeen tears. The letter make  your dad still alive.The files contain many letters but it only can be read during special dates.Both of you divided the belongings and then suddenly you oppa asked.

"Do you agree to the arranged marriage,Yoon-ah?"

Your mind get blur for awhile and then suddenly blurted."Yes."

Out of blue, I see the airport guy in the park.O.O. You excused yourself to the toilet but actually you just want to hide behindthe tree.You thought the airport guy wants to come to you but ended up to your brother's car.

*Oppa knows him??*You thought,