I won't cry and Separation

That Jerk's Wife

Yeah~(sarcastic mode) another flashback time~

LOL! Sorry guys.You must be bored with repeating the same flashback.

I need to do flashback again since we coming to conclusion about the feelings.

I think I need to for other one which is for Jaejoong too.

But for now, let make it for (you)


Doue-DBSK.

You put your luggage in front the door and decided to take a one last tour of the house.

The house is full of memories and your heart feel heavy just thinking about leaving them.

You take a deep breath as you determined to only remember good things.

 You look at the bedroom and remembered....

~~ Jaejoong totally in shocks that she is laying on the ground with her face in pale.

Jaejoong hurriedly went to you and carried you in bridal style to your room.

Your hands is bleeding because of the glass broke in your hand but Jaejoong doesn't realize that.

You calling your mom (not the changmin's mom) while holding the pain.

"You having the muscle cramps?"Jaejoong ask.

 You nod your head and you winced since the pains add more Jaejoong massages your legs and he saw you grasp the pillow strongly to lessen the pain.

 The pains slowly gone and because you tired enough, you quickly drift to sleep in the hand bleeding state.

Jaejoong saw you drifts to sleep and let out a sigh. "I think she is very tired.”Jaejoong said and position you to better sleep position.

You smiled because that is first time you saw his caring side.

You may not recall much about that time but your heart flutter in the morning.

However, for sure when you see the bandage in the next morning your heart does flutter.

 You take a look at the kitchen and remembered...

"Both of you not sleep separating rooms right?"Kim Sarang asked you with a intense look into your eyes after some gulp of food.

Kim Sarang can open a detective company instead handling his parent company.

 It almost makes both of you choke the food you eat but luckily Jaejoong shrugged the question off.

 "Of course we stay in the same room, Sarang Eonnie. Right, darling?"He said and suddenly kissed your cheek.

You blushed at his sudden action Jaejoong try to change topic.

 "See,Eomma...I love how my wife blushing red after getting kiss from me."Jaejoong said which actually he mean it.

~,~

Jaejoong had a burn finger for one back then when he accidently lift the pot without cover.

 Now to thinking about it,  you make a sincere gesture naturally without you realized

 

. Jaejoong grab the spoon forgot his injured finger.

 "Ouch!"Jaejoong winced in pain.

 You let out a sigh."Lets me feed you!"

"Nevermind! Nevermind! You just eat you meal."Jaejoong shook his head vigorously.

"If I'm don't fell sincere doing this, I will not ask it at all. How could you refusing the sincere offer?"

"Ok!"Jaejoong said after lose on the argument.

While you feeding Jaejoong, both of your hearts beats fast  like it’s want to explode.

 *Whys the heart being like this?* both of you thought.

 It makes you wonder why he didn't rejected that offer.

You walked to the living room and remembered.

Both of you too childish to be true.

Jaejoong doesn't have much energy left to fight with you so he went his way to the living room. Before Jaejoong get the remote control,you grab it first

. "YAHHHHHH!THAT IS MY REMOTE TV!!!!"Jaejooong shouted try to grab the remote that you hide.

You flip the remote back and forth."Theres no name on this remote."

You shrugged and climb the sofa to put the remote far than Jaejoong.

"YAHHH! DONT PU'T YOUR DIRTY FEET ON THE COUCH!!!!!"

"Mehrong!"

Unluckily,you almost fall down and you try to gain more balance.

Jaejoong take this chance to take the Tv remote from you. And you hurt the floor again.

"Aish!! I think if I fall like this every time, I think I will have some breakbones."you winced in pain.

Jaejoong smirk and switch the channel to the CSI drama series.

Jaejoong lay down on the couch and fill up the space so there is no space for you to sit. "

Yah! Moves a bit!!!"You it his legs. Jaejoong doesn't moves his legs at all.

You sit on his leg. Jaejoong winced in pain and hurriedly take out his legs from uder your .

You smirked and get the space for you to sit.

The argument... 

“Don’t you remember the contract? You're just my fake wife! Don't even think that we are more than that! Do you think that I’ll fall in love with your ugly face like that? Your personality even doesn't matched with the 1% with my taste !AND DON'T EVER CALL SEOHYUN !”Jaejoong go to his room and shuts his door harshly. \You went infront of his door

nd shouted,“YES! I KNOW THAT I’M JUST YOUR FAKE WIFE! YES I KNOW MY FACE IS UGLY! BUT I HAVE HEARTS ALSO! DONT WORRY ! I WON’T FALL OVER YOU!”and you went to the door and shut the door harshly.

"No! Shim Chang Yoon!Just remembered about the good memories.!"

You headed to the door and look back at the bitter sweet memories.

"I really don't wanna leave."you mumbles and tears slide your cheek.

'Sometimes I do wondder why I did fall in love with you?

Orr maybe when does this crushes start?

I want to confess my love over and over even it unrequited love and maybe I’ll hurt in the end too.

However, the crush is more pain is to held inside for long.

I can’t be selfish .

Jaejoong might been burdened with my feelings..

Maybe, doing this will better for everyone'you thought

You walk out and headed to airport.

 

"I wont cry for now, I want it become a happy goodbye"you mumbles

 


 

 

 

Forever Love-DBSK

Jaejoong walk to the apartment hesitantly.

He doesn't know how to face her when he know she cheated before.

He hope that he doesn't realize that he was not in home for the whole night.

He had been drunk in the pub for the whole night and even passed out there.

He winces in pain as hangover started hit him from back.

He quickly types in the password ; just the moment the door unlocked he sprint in to the couch.

He lays for a while to cease down the hangover but then he realize that his house too silent to be true.

He got up when  the hangover are over and walk to your bedroom.

He knocked for the third time, he get in when there is no reply.

The bedroom is tidy for the first time, he look around that teres no even trace from you.

The frame at bed side , the plushies on the bed and even the things on her workspace are cleared out.

The only thing that have in the room just a little post it note.

He walk to the table and tear the note from sticking out the table.

'I'm sorry but I will go to live far far away from you.

i've realized that your feeling to Seohyun are not faded yet.

Go to her just like you always wanted before.

I've already sign the divorce paper that I saw on your desk accidently.

I guess you already decided to part I guess.

I already send message to your family and mine too

I'm sorry for not  informed you earlier,

but I want to leave you with Seohyun just like I did before.

Maybe before it failed but now Seohyun will come to you.

I believe that you guys will be the most wonderful couple ever.

-Shim Chang Yoon.

Jaejoong sit on the bed that fill with your scent and curled into a ball while reading the note again and again.

"You don't understand.That's not what Iwant,I just want to be with you."Jaejoong mumbles.

 

(The real stories from Jaejoong POV .lets say we rewind it back to few hours before the party}

Jaejoong keep take glances at the document on his coffee table when he in work

He quickly throw the file he should finished out in front of him and grip his hair.

“I believed Yoochun and…..

Her…”

Flashback

“Are you sure that you don’t want to go?”Seohyun said in stern voice.

Jaejoong sit in front of her and looked at her with apologetic stare.

“Yes, I don’t want to betray he-“

“Even she betrays you in the beginning?”

He feel like the world stopped in front of him as the word slowly sunken in his mind.

“What do you mean?”

“She is having affairs with Yoochun! You know that both of them even having a night in a hote-“

“STOP!!.I DOESN’T WANT TO HEAR IT!”Jaejoong shouted at her.

*This is my first time I mad at her. What is wrong with me?*Jaejoong thought.

“Get out…”Jaejoong sighed as his head start spinning around.

“NOW!”He shouted.

Taken aback, Seohyun took out a file from her bag and slammed on the table before she walked out.

Flashback End

He walked furiously to the files.

He wants to believe her, he want to…

He opens the files and saw the image of Yoochun and you.

Tears welling up in his eyes and the images he saw getting blurry by his tears.

“WHY!!?!”He shouted and throw the photo on the table.

 “But again, we’re just married on papers…nothing else.”He said.

Myungsoo darted in and saw Jaejoong in furious.

 

Jaejoong tapped his food repeatedly as he look at Seohyun who eating super slowly.

*Why in the world I have to give speech in open mask and now everyone look at me.*Jaejoong thought as he kept trying to find a comfortable position to sit on a chair.

She promised to going out after she finished eating but it seems the longest waiting ever he had done in his life.

Suddenly, the mc suddenly announce the an event the 'kiss dance.'

He scoffed at the lame event name but suddenly seohyun dragged him to the dance floor.

He look suprised but then followed as the girls muttered about him.

"Just for a moment. It’s not like we will die doing this. No one knows this is me, duhh."Seohyun said.

*I know the fact and before I'm will gladly dance with you. However, somehow my heart still feels guilty and maybe lonely, right now. Wait, Jaejoong! She had done to you the worst.*he thought unwillingly danced with her.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is the moment we waiting for...Like usual this party will choose someone or exactly 3 pair from the dance floor and they have to kiss even the grandma is their pair."The MC joked around but Jaejoong failed to laugh.

Jaejoong look at Seohyun who is anticipated instead of surprised and Jaejoong sighed as he know he in deep trouble.

They choose someone from the dance floor one by one and Jaejoong's forehead kept sweating as he praying to god that he will not get chosen.

Unluckily, god doesn't fulfill his wish as the MC point at him..

"For this event, I will gladly choose our newlywed CEO here..."He says and the next Jaejoong couldn't hear due to shock.

He may be too shocked to hear the next word.

Jaejoong want to declined but the murmers around suffocating him.

'Omo, thats Kim Jae Joong and his wife,'

 

'Maybe, the rumor is true about he and his wife are in arranged married.'

 

'I'm also hear that her wifes is cheating on him.'

 

'Maybe, they in divorced'

The audience suddenly shouted to 'encourage' the couple from 'shy' or so they thought.

"Kiss!Kiss! Kiss!Kiss! Kiss!Kiss! Kiss!Kiss!  Kiss!Kiss"the audience cheered meanwhile Jaejoong mind screaming the opposite.

Seohyun suddenly circled her arm around Jaejoong's neck and kissed.

The wine glass accidently slip from your grip and falled down on the floor; broken to few pieces.

Jaejoong quickly pulled out from the kiss and look at where the sound comes from.

The girl bowed and muttered sorry slowly to who around her then quickly leave the hall.

Yoochun just come out from the washroom and shocked when he saw you leaving the hall.

"Ji Yoon."He shouted.

(Just to inform,that people know you as Chang Yoon and not Ji Yoon.)

*Wait? Ji Yoon, why the name is so familiar to me?*he thought and quickly slip away after you when people look away.

 

 


Hi guys,

I've updated, how my double update?

Sorry if its confusing, but I kind of rushed.

Anyway, I hope the emotion I want to send you are reached to you.

I'm quite fail in the emotin angst part.

okay,enough about the stories.

Nowdays, I nave searched DB5K song even in Japanese.

Ihave realized that they have a great song even other than doue.

SO, I USE IN THIS CHAPTER.

AND EVEN IT RELATE TO EACH OTHER.

ANYWAY,THHUMBS UP FOR DB5K!