PPARTEYYYYH!!

That Jerk's Wife

 

Author POV

(Skipping and leaping the time.)

Yunho and Jaejoong in Jae Office.

"How is Yoon-ah?"

"Shes fine but troubling sometimes."Jae said and tell him all about  the birtday party that ruined.

Yunho just can laughed.

"Jaejoong,don't be harshed to her much.Oh! And I got two musical tickets and I don't have anyone to see with me. I just decided to give to you.Watched with your wife,okay?"Yunho said and put the musical tickets on Jaejoong desk.

"I'll see If I have time first."

Yunho excused himself since he has an important meeting to end.Just before he exited Jae office."You won't forget about the party this nite, right?

Jaejoong just nodded again and let out a sigh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Later..... On the same day.....

"WHATTT!"you shouted.

"Just attend the party ! For the company...."Jaejoong pleaded.

Jaejoong want you to be his partner at a party since the impotant VIP in the company want to meet his wife.

"Please...."Jaejoong beg you for the first time and with puppy eyes.

*Seiously with this puppy eyes*You almost melted on that sight but jaejoong puppy eyes not sucessful.

"NO!"You said determinedly.

"Why??"Jaejoong ask.

"I don't have real experieance at a official party."

"I'm always with you."

You get into a deep thought and then.."What will I get???"

End Of Author POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play This-(Protect The Boss OST)

Your POV

Jaejoong brought me to the his-own luxury mall.

From a ugly duckling to beautiful swans , tha's what people says and its most accurate with me right now.

My dress

Your shoes

 

Bag/Wallet

Jaejoong buy it all and you gaped when the girl at the cashier stated the bills.

"5,900 $ , sir."

Jaejoong give his black premium card while you gaped non-stop ; not believing the price.

Jaejoong see your reaction and chuckles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel a bit nervous to attend this type of party.

Where's the welll-known people come attend to this party.

We riding a limosine to the party and arrived there.

Cameras flashing averywhere.

My hands little bit shaky seing this but Jaejoong offered his hand and I'm take it.

His presence make me feel better.

Jaejoong introduced me to all his companies partner and his-related-to-work people.

I sure I'll never remember them all.

Jaejoong introduced me to a  Chinese CEO and I just greeted him politely.

"Your wife is pretty(In Chinese)"The CEO said.

I did understand Chinese but I just don't hear out well.

"Jaejoong-ah, what is he saying awhile ago?"I'm whispered.

"He said you're ugly like a monster."Jaejoong said as he pinced your cheeks.

I pouted ; believing what he's said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong have introduced to all his friends(even the VIP that mention earlier) ; now is talking to them and ..to refresh myself, I went to have a drink.

Suddenly, a reporters come to me with many question.

" How your arranged marriage going on?"the reporter asked.

"There's a rumoured that  both of you just having a marriage on a contract."and the reporter added

My pupils going larger since I know that no one know about the contract other than Jaejoong and me.

"I-"

"The rumors not true and we're going a good term."Jaejoong suddenly cutted in and hug my shoulder.

And what most supsrisingly he kiss me on the cheeks and the camera flashing ..

I'm sure that newspaper for tomorrow will be a picture which my eyes like gonna pop-out in anytime.And I will blame Jaejoong for that.

I'm just faking a smile and Jaejoong doing the same.I glared at him and he ignores it.

"Where you going?You cannot be anywhere without me."Jaejoong murmured.

"Then what? Standing like statue;waiting for you to end  your business her? Relax. I'm just want to have a drink."

"Ok! Let me take it for you!"Jaejoong left me again and went to the waiter.

I let out a sigh.My heels are hurting like hell;standing here all the time.Why there is no chairs and tables for everyones.

Out of blue, a lady accidently poured her juice on my dress.

*OHHHH MYYY GOOOOD! This is a expensive dress! How I gonna to remove this stains.*I thought.

The lady keeps apologizing you and said that someone push her.

I said I'm fine and went to the toilet.

I washed the stains and message Jaejoong that I will be on the cars.

I am resting in the car while watching tv using DMB.Because I feel sleepy much I finally dozed off to sleep.

End of your POV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong POV.

After I got the drink I went the place that shes waiting but I don't saw any presense of her.

But then I got a message.

"Jaejoong-ah, I'm waiting in the car. Enjoy the party.Take your time.-Yoon"

I want to accompany her and going back  home to but my friend suddenly drag me to the other company CEO.

"Where's your wife?"The CEO asked.

"She's in the car.She say she's not feeling well."

The CEO just nodded understandingly.

Few minutes later ; after finishing my 'date' with other directors. I excuse myself to leave the party.

 I went inside my car and saw she sleeping with DMB off.

She trembling and I realised that she forgets to turn on the heater.

I'm switch on the heater and covered her with my jackets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

I'm arrived at the apartment and I see she still sleeping.

I want to wake her up but I'm too mesmerized with her sleeping face.

I never know she can be pretty like this.

But then I saw her drooling....

*OH NO!!!! MY SEATSSSS!!!! * I'm grunted.

I'm quickly put my handkerchief under her cheeks.

"I hope that can helps my poor seats."I'm mumbles in low voice.

I'm decided to drive to the Han bridge that full with beautiful sight.

I'm take out my blanket thats in my trunk and pillow too.

I watched the beautiful scenery infront of me ..with her........sleeping...

Soon, I dozed off and coincidently sleep with me and her face to faced.

                        


Hello Guys!

I'm not updated these two days..

Maybe because not enough time to make one.

The Mystery JunHyung will be revealed later ..

Next Chpater will be A date Chapter..

who with who??

Wait for the next chapter ; )?