Enggagement.

That Jerk's Wife

Chapter Theme song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuLz9FQP3bc

Author POV

You wake up and then get ready for your engagement.He says it from yersterday. The wedding may start before you graduates.

They prepare all the engagement things. So...Just the moment you wake up,you went to salon.

Your hairband...

The dress...

The shoes...

You have to prepare properly for the engagement since this is bachelor-bachelor engagement.

This engagement will open the secret that I was alive.

Married to Jaejoong use my real name Shim ChangYoon.

You enter the hotel hall,the place where the enggagement held.

The guest don't arrives yet so you make a view of the hall.

It is so beautifully decorated with Elengance+Garden theme.

You enter the waiting room and plaeed with your ipod for awhile.

Your suprises, you saw your brother, not Shim Changmin but Kwon Jiyoung.

"Oppa! Where did you go before? I find you since I get free from the hospital.You also don't visit me."

"Mianhae my lazy princess.Oppa and Our parents arranged your engagement. I know your Shim brother took care you as well. I thought you the one forgets about me?"  Jiyoung Oppa raised one eyebrows.

"Never! You're my Dragon Oppa and how I can forgets you?"You hits his arm playfully.

"You look diffrent a bit and I think it's hard another else to figure that is you.By the way,My princess beautiful today."Jiyoung praises.

"I thought I'm everyday pretty!"You joked.

"Oh Really? I don't realise about that."your Jiyoung Oppa start to play along.

You and your oppa start to let some small lough.

"Oppa need to go now, okay?Oppa will be in the crowd. Bye."He waves his hands.

"So early! Huh!Ok, Bye." you wipe your tears that falling with sudden.

The engagement starts ,you're nervous in the waiting room.

Jaejoong arrives late and his appearances .....

A tension atmosphere filled the air, so you and Jaejoong doesn't speak much.

You start shaking and Jaejong sees that.Jaejoong tap your shoulder.

"You don't have to do much since it's your first time.We will do this together."Jaejoomg said and held out his hand.

You took his hand.

Just the moment you appeared infront the crowd, cameras flash everywhere.

Jaejoong and you just need to perform the exchange ring...

Jaejoong ring...

your ring...

Actually only Jaejoong gives the speech  since you doesn't have any experieance.

Jiyoung Oppa is sitting from far away wacthing you with his jaw dropped.

"Kim Jaejong is my princess's husband!!! I don't think this idea is good idea.* he thought.

Your Shim brother not attend to this party because he has an urgent matters floated up.

The engagement party go well and the party it is almost at the ends.

You and Jaejoong bow and handshake to the guess.

All the guest leave and you immidiately went to the waiting room's couch and lie on it.

"What a tiring day!"you said let a sigh.

"This only the beggining,actually."He just let a chuckles and went to the changing room.

"Beggining? O.M.G!"you pretend to faint.

Jaejoong finished change his clothes and ready to leaves.

But you stopped him."Wait for me.I want to gives you something.".You changes your clothes but doesn't removed the make-up yet.

~~~~~<3<3```````~~~~~<3<3```````~~~~~<3<3```````~~~~~<3<3```````~~~~~<3<3```````~~~~~<3<3```````~~~~~<3<3```````~~~~~<3<3```````~~~~~<3<3```````

Hows that the story goes?

I think I will show about the proposal plan in Jaejoong PoV next chapter.

You thinks what 'you' want to gives?

The subscribers actually the reasons I allways happy to updates the story more.

My stories maybe li'l bored but you can share your opinion what scene that you want next.

Leaves somes comment dear subscriber!