WHAT!

That Jerk's Wife

Intro of the chapter songs:Boyfriend-Where R U

The next day after...

No ones POV.

*I've to meet my 'future husband'.I don't know who he is or how the looks.Nevermind.I can make contract,right?*You thought

You start to prepared and you no longer wearing those nerd glasses or still on the wavy hair.

You went to the one of the hotel's room with your Changmin Oppa and suddenly he leaves you.

"He's want to meet you alone."Changmin says before he leaves.

You slowly opened the door knob and see him!

This chapter songs:KIM HYUN JOONG 01-Do You Like That

Your jaw dropped 'o' because of shock.

"Annyeong ! "Jaejoong greet with smirked.

"Hi?" I started confused and freeze for a moment

"Do you remember me?" Jaejoong asked

"Nope ! But it is nice to meet you."You lied.You went inside the room.

"Aaah~Its okay! We can see the vid in the hospital to refresh your memory,right?"

You jaw dropped again and he is not lying.He played the video including the time you stick the paper behind him.

"Do you remember me now?"Jaejoong asked.

"......"

"I can make a lawsuit for humiliation ME !"Jaejoong said confidently.

"Urgh~! I think I'm not the first one to start humiliated people."You said while showing the bad of you."FOR YOUR INFORMATION ! I'll will never do to the people nice to me." You stated the fact.

"You mad over me because of that only?"He asked."You are really hot-tempered."He said.

"I've no time to argue with you! Where is he...I mean my..my..my future husband?"You began clueless.

"Infront of you! I'm your husband!"He said.

"WHAT!!!"You break his eardrum.