EVILS JAEJOONG.

That Jerk's Wife

Author POV

"Yah~! Lets go my family house."

"Yah? Your family's house?"You asked and actually irritated with 'yah' thing."

"Yes!Yes!Go change."Jaejoong sighed.

You wear your casual clothes ...

meanwhile Jaejoong wears...

"Yah!! Don't you have other clothes than that?? Change Now!!! I don't want to have the same clothes with you!!!"

"So what?? If you don't like we have the same colours then change your slothes then!!"

Jaejoong just grabs the keys and close all the light or more precisely the main one that conrol allll light.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ITS DARK HEEEREEE!"you hurriedly take your things and out the house.

Jaejoong locked the door by sliding the car at the door,

Jaejoong almost burst out with the screams but he tried to hold his laughter."PHHT!Sorry, I press the wrong button."Jaejoong raises his right hand.

You glared at him.Luckily, you bring all things you need.

You walk to the car.You closed the door harshly,

Jaejoong know you in the mad state and he saw you doesn't buckles your seatbelts.

Jaejoong lean in and you shocked saw him near this close to you.

He buckles you seat belts and started to go to the destination.

Jaejoong and you just silence and the music played.

...........................

A few minutes later, he stops at the convieniece store.

Hes back with a big plastic.

"Whats that?"you asked.

"Nothing~ Just a lil thing to snacks to brought in!"Jaejoong said.

Suddenly, a packs of women pad being thrown at you.

"You always PMS Nowdays.Its mean that you soon will have your monthly cycle.HAHHAA!"Jaejong laughed sarcasticaly.

"Jae-jae-jae-joooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!"You shouted to him.


Author Note

Don't you curious about how Jaejoong, a man buy that?"

Stay tuned.....tomorrow....

LOVES ALLLL MY SUBBSCRIBERSS AND COMMENTERSS <3!!!

@ Vestaro: Cute unnies come right next.

@ DyNaR : Thanks for waiting and thanks for wishing.

@ gofanfic : Exam = Suffer = Hell !!! Thanks for the with luck though.

@ Monkey_Gabriella :Thanks for liking this fic.My pleasure to update moreeee while I can..