Sir YunHo and My dragon

That Jerk's Wife

“ Who is the head of this class?”Yunho sonsaengnim asked the class.

“Me!”The head of class stand up and put his hand in the air.

“ Oh! It is you.The exam is near.You know that we have a special science class this holiday. I want to change the head of this class and give this position to her!”He shows to you with his index finger.

“MWO! “ I shouted it in shocked.

“I don’t accepted a NO and other objected to this decision Do you understand? Ah! One more thing! Call me sir,okay ? .”Yunho sonsaengnim.

“Yes sir.” Your classmates just nodded then glares to you. Just the moment  the class ring the bell. All the student run out from the class.

You quickly followed the Yunho Sonsaengnim. “Sir! You can’t do this to me. I can’t handle this position. Please sir please! I always get bullied here. How possible I’m the head of the class. This is the first class sir so the head of this class must have abilities to control other student too. And I’m doesn’t have the abilities.” I said in pleading way and followed him until he reached to the teacher room.

“That’s why you have to take this chance. The Head can do anything. They won’t bully you again. You have the abilities of you said you have. Just for science class why you say like you the real head for all school.”He smirked. “You have to be with me ALL the time.Ok?”his  hand sign like this

You just nodded and left from the room. You just dumbfounded what his said. ‘Just for science class why you say like you the real head for all class’ ring in your ear. “I’m so stupid! It’s so embarrassing. Why I overreacted about this!”You shuffled the hair of yours. You cycled to the secret place. When you arrived you lay down at the bench and sleep. “I hope I can stay like this forever.”You muttered and then drift to sleep.

----2 hours later-------------

You wake up and realize a jacket warm you up. “Whose is this?” You said and spin your gaze  360 degrees.”This is weird. No one is here”

Your Pov

I went home and opened the TV let it on and went to the kitchen and reheat the sandwiches.

 I changed the channel one by one.”Aish! So boring!”

I went to the kitchen and took the sandwich upstairs with your things also…I sit in front of computer and watch some video in YouTube while eat the sandwich. I’m finished my sandwich and went to take a refreshing shower. I’m ready in clothes and does my homework while play music on my iPod. I really love music .It’s make me less lonely. The moon appears and sky already darken my world, I’m done with homework watch TV back to watch some drama.

“Actually I wish someone will look me as the one he loves.”I mumbled slowly. Suddenly I heard the door knocked. I become scared with the ghost was the one who knocked the door. “Aish! Ji Yoon-ah your mind become like this because you watched the cat last Saturday.”A part in my mind says. “But In Na forced me to watch” Another part of my mind says.

“Who’s that?”

“……………….”

“OH! You want to say there. Alright!”

“It’s me!” My brother voice appears I furrowed my eyebrows.

*Since when he came home? Omma and Appa never told me about this. I open the door and saw him standing there grinning to me. “Who are you?” I pretended to clueless and the harshly close the door.

“Kwon Ji Yoon-ah! Please open the door!” He pleaded

I open the door…

“My lazy princess” He attack me with sudden hug.

I hug him back. “Welcome back, Oppa!” I said

“Do you already eat?”He said while release the hug

“Yes.” I reply simply

“Do you eat sandwich only for lunch again?” He said.

“How do you know?” I asked him.

He knocks my head. “I’m your brother. He knows that his sister too lazy to cook. Scratch that! She doesn’t know how to cook at all because too lazy to tried” he said.

“Tsk! Then, my brother always never tell me he was going to leave to study in Harvard and then he suddenly appeared in nowhere just now.” I said while looking at someone else.

“Lets eat outside!” He said while drag me outside.