Who am I to you?

That Jerk's Wife

Your POV

"Who are me to you?"you asked.

Jaejoong keep speechless but gain his courage to look directly into your eyes.

  “DO YOU KNOW LONG I WAITED OUTSIDE?MY FEETS CHILLING AND MY HEEL ACHING BECAUSE STANDING UP FOR DAMN # HOURS !DO YOU KNOW HOW MY HEARTS BROKE WHEN YOU FORGETING ME MEANWHILE HAVING FUN WITH OTHER !”you accidently slipped out the word due to the frustration.Luckily,the house is sound-proof technology.

“I HAVE MY OWN PROBLEM!WHY YOU HAVE TO DEPEND ON ME AND TROUBLING ME ALL THE TIME? I'M NOT YOUR DADDY TO TAKE CARE A LITTLE GIRL LIKE YOU!"

“Then,who am I to you?”for the ‘billion’ times,you asked him again.

“Don’t you remember the contract? You’re just my fake wife! Don’t even think that we are more than that! Do you think that I’ll fall in love with your ugly face like that? Your personality even doesn’t matched with the 1% with my taste !AND  DON’T EVER CALL SEOHYUN !”Jaejoong go to his room and shuts his door harshly.

You went infront of his door and shouted,“YES! I KNOW THAT I’M JUST YOUR FAKE WIFE! YES I KNOW MY FACE IS UGLY! BUT I HAVE HEARTS ALSO! DONT WORRY ! I WON’T FALL OVER YOU!”and you went to the door and shut the door harshly.

Jaejoong take a refreshing shower and went to the bed;hoping that today just a nightmare.And he also miss his JIJI.

Since his JIJI is the one who make his mind calmed.

You crying quite a long time. Jaejoong words might be true but truth included the facts that Jaejoong forgets about her because Seohyun...is..hurts....Jiji is the one who calmed you by let you hug him all night.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

You just sleep for a while and decided  to went out from the house for a while.You packed your clothes , but not all closet and take a little savings with you.Then, you head out to the 24 hours sauna house that only count one payment per day.

At the morning,Jaejoong received a call from Yunho waking him up from deep sleep.Asking his condition after knowing about Seohyun soon marriage.Yunho tells him that Seohyun is leaving tomorrow night .Seohyun is arranged with the son of the famous CEO that have a worlwide business.And her wedding is held at the foreign countries. During the conversation, Yunho adds something suddenly.

"Jaejoong-ah, we must wear a thicker clothes from now on since the temperature going decreasing day by day.Even yersterday,staying for a 3 minutes it already freezing my blood.Blame on me, wearing a thin clothes last night."

Jaejoong feel rush of guilt on his face when remember your thin clothes you wear yesterday and the quickly ended the call. Jaejoong try to find you in the room, but theres is no presense of you everywhere. Jaejoong thought that you went to the groceries store and quickly prepared going to the offices.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

You wake up and you still in the sauna room. You eat the hard-boiled eggs and mango juice as breakfast. You want to relieve your stress.You heard that shopping is the best way so you went to your brother,Changmin, offices borrow his money or anything. Changmin gives you his credit card and even transport card. You went to the mall enjoying trying all the clothes and buy a new handphone and even a camera.

You quite satiesfied with your shopping spree time its the sadness still stung in your heart.

So you went to the park to relieve the stress with you old way. Just the moment you arrived there, you shouted "AHHHHHHHHHHH!" And all the people at the park look at you STRANGELY. You just bowed at everybody and say sorry.

“최송함니다!최송함니다!(Sorry! Sorry!)"

Coincidently,you saw the bullies at your high school. With your instict.you hide from them and accidently overheard their connversation. And they talking about Seohyun... You feel pity at Jaejoong but you want Jaejoong admit his mistake first. You also mad over Jaejoong stupidness for not chasing Seohyun.

You barged in his office and luckily no one in his room.

"Pabo! Why you stayed here right now! If you loves her don't let her go. Seriously I didnt care if you dates her because right now im just a fake wife.So dont ever give up on her.Go to the air port now!"You screamed at him;nagging like an ahjumma.

Jaejoong quite shock at your sudden outburst but getting the point at the end.

"Thank you."Jaejoong patted behind your back.

"Remember that I still not forgiving you."You added but its just wasting your saliva since he already dissapeared from your sight.

Jaejoong rushing all the way to the airport and drives the car with full speed.

And you know whay happen next right?

Jaejoong make a suddenly brakes when see a grey cat that (reminds him about Jiji) crosses the road and his car .....

roll like a buffalo on the road....

And HE DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The death angels already took his life.....

THE END.....

JUST KIDDING!!!

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Actually the car craseh the divider and Jaejoong flew away through the mirror to the otherside at the road.

The passerby come to help and called the ambulance since the condition of the car seems quite bad.

Jaejoong arrived at the hospital with oxygen mask and you who just arrived after the hospital called you ..are escorting Jaejoong until the entrance of the surgery room.

You doesn't know what to do so you called Changmin to come.

Changmin arrived at the hospital and saw you lifelessly stare at the wall.

You do not feel the presense of Changmin until he greets you.

You teel him that accident was your fault.

"It happen because I asked Jaejoong to pick-up my friend at airport"you state an obvious lie.

Changmin not to dumb to know that you lie something to her :he know you're lying by looking at your eyes and habits of biting lips when lying.

Changmin feel the need of to investigate secretly what happens before that Cangmin call Jaejoong parents to come for Jaejoong.

An 30 minutes later, Jaejoong mom and Kim Sarang come with a worried face.

You just can say sorry at them for being a bad wife but they says thats is not your fault.

2 hours later,the dostor are coming out from the surgery room..

"Jaejoong was fine but just having a little fracture at his leg and little hit at his head.He will unconsious for awhile."

Everyone glad that Jaejoong fine and Jaejoong was transfered to VVIP room.

Jae's mom rely on you take care of Jaejoong for awhile because she needs to pack Jaejoong shirts at home.

You entered the ward.Seing Jaejoong in he bandages at his right leg and head make your heart break to pieces.

Even you and him not close much, but Jaejoong still a special person for you.

You called Seohyun:getting numbers from Jaejoong handset and dial with your own phone.

Luckily,Seohyun pick up.

"Hello."Seohyun voices ring at your ear.

"Seohyun-ah,I'm Jaejoong wife."You feel little bit awkward

"Ne-An-nyeongha-haseyo!"Her voice also stiffened.

"Jaejoong loves you and he even chases you to the airport but sadly he got an accident and you must come back to Jaejoong...for the sake of Jaejoong and you.I really hopes that you could come at the hospital and I'll wait for you here.."

"Don't wait for me! Its too late, I already boarded the plane. I hope both of you'll be happy! Mianhae!"Seohyun ended the call.

"Seohyun-ah!Seohyun-ah!"You call her name hoping she will answer but you just hear beep sounds that signed that Seohyun ended the call.

Along your conversation,Jaejoong hear everything and a tear flowing from his cheek.


Finally! updated again..

I'm on holiday but still late in updating..

Sorry for being bad author ...

Lately,the story might be boring day by day....

HAha.My brain freezing for jokes and I also don't know how to insert a happy mode when get to the sad episodes.

This stories might end at chapter 60+

I want to Make EXO fanfics ..

Who want to subscribes it???

BTW, what will happens next chapter...

Will Jaejoong give up on Seohyun...

Will changmin know the real relationship between you and Jaejjoong?...

I will make sure the next chapter will be brighter episodes than this gloom episodes..;)

THANKS TO ALLLL MY SUBSCRIBERSS and COMMENTERS!!!
LOVE YOU ALLLLLL!!!!!!

Bye2! I want to run on the threadmill

"You better run run run run run...."-SNSD song LOL XD!