The Truth Hurts ~,~

That Jerk's Wife

This chapter songs:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=400WrGCqKp8&feature=related / http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1wDA9ALKwU&feature=related

Your POV.

I wake up and no one beside me.

I alone in the the room and I thought my parents already gone to the work.

But then I saw them with a tension atmosphere.

"Omma,waegurae?" I ask Omma with hug.

"Appa and Omma want tell you something about you." Omma said serious tone.

Flashback( In Author POV)

You just 3 years old don't know about the real world yet.Your real name is Shim ChangYoon.Your father Shim is quite rich than Kim Company. Your father is down to earth and nice toward everybody and whoever they are.Your father friends with Kims Company quite a long time. One day your father kindness is being used by one of his friends.They tried to kill your father and family many times but failed. Lastly you and your family have an accident on the way back home from the holiday.You and your brother are saved but unfortunately your parents end their lives like that. Mr.Kwon your secretary take you as his daughter to save you from dangered.Your Brother,Shim ChangMiin was taken care by your dads advisor and save from them too.At first,after you lose your family you keep crying nonstop for 1 week,don't even eat and let anybody enter the room.Because of that, you in the hospital because malnutrition and loss memory affect of high tension.They glad that you have been loos memory so that your family hopes that you can move on in the new lives.

_eNd OF FlasHback_

(continue stories in Your POV.)]

You want to hold your tears and ask."Omma,you just kidding right?"

"I'm not kidding,dear.Here the album of your family and you."Omma give me an old album.

My tears just running like waterfalls.I dashed out from the room and want to run as far as I possible.

Jiyoung oppa wants to chase but Appa and Omma held him back because they want to give me time.

While Running.

-End of Your Pov-

Your Narrator.

I don't want to believe the fact.

I hope I reaaly can run from the truth like I run like now.

I hope they loved me like their own daughter.

I hope that they never regret to take care me I'm just a bad girl.

I think I will never enough in reply their kindness and care.

---End Of Narattor.---

The rains start pourinng and you not even stop from running.

You keep holding the album tightly...

Suddenly you hear a honks and you see a lorry gonna crash you..

And then it goes dark.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if the story confusing

If confusing,please comment so that I can explain ether in the next chapter