Bad luck is everyday everywhere.

That Jerk's Wife

This Scene songs:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_WibrFvZYk

Your prepared for the graduation day...

The nerd glass...

and the suit ...not yet..

Your school held end of the year about this ocassion because the principal make it too grand.

Even though in the special day,you still ride the bicycle.

Your brother invited you to ride his car since he can't accompany you to the school.

You refused because you want to cycle around the neighbourhood may for the last time.

but then...

you stopped at the secret place (In Chapter 1), you stopped by...

You smile; watch the beautiful scenery...

"Maybe,this is my last time being here."You murmured while look at a blue MP3

This is the only place that calm your mind....

This Flashback song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlmVydgvcYQ&feature=related

//Flashbacks//

Start from the middle elementary you start being bullied by other people because your brother, Jiyoung Oppa is not  there, by your side in the same school.

The Queenka really bullies you because of you're pretty and smart ,thats the real reason you being nerd and un-fashionable.

Your friends also stay away from because scared of the Queenka.Every time they bullies you they just ignore or more worse they join them.

One day...

You getting tired with the school day, just the ring bells you ran off from the scholl and cried like the Niagara waterfalls.

Your mind getiing weakier day by day and you suddenly falls on the road and saw some a boy but before you looked in detail.

An hour later, you woken up on the bench in a beautiful park..

You being left here with a cup of hot choocolate and a memo on it..

'Here...Listen this song may bright your day...Your eyes already getting puffed,don't cry more okay?'(the word writeen on the memo)

There's also a mp3 your holding,then hesitatedly you play the song in it, while sip the hot chocolate.

The songs in the MP3:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVIH27Dxxfw&feature=related

Your heart in stable mode and you started to smiled again.

"Kumawo!"you muttered and a tear escaped from your eyes.

Since that day, that park being the forever secret place of yours.

//Flashback Ends//

You gain concious from your own world ,

Tied up your wavy hair...

Wear the special graduation robe...continue cycle to the school.

 

---_---_---_---_---

The students hold their cap and throw it to the air. 

You went around the school 

The graduation hall full with noises.

You went around the school.

Yes.It hurts.But you smile thought off the hell is over...

But it's not over yet.

The Jessica one of the SNSD Quenka suddenly appeared infront of you blocked your way out..

She pull your hair."This is the last time I can enjoy this  ."

"ARGH!"You winced in pain.

"Yah!! Don't touch her!" A man voice startled Jessica and let off her grip from your hair

You turn your gaze where the Jessica look at.

and the man is Your Changmin Oppa.

He slap off her cheek.

"Oppa!"I hold his back since he look like he gonna tear her into pieces.

"Lets go!" He dragged you out from the school you eventually cried.

He pushed you inside the car and saw other DBSK except Jaejoiong,looking at you.

You wiped your tears and wear the seatbelts.

" I'm allright ! I'm just miss the school!"

Changmin eyed you with face you-have to-tell-me-later.

"Where's Jaejoong?"Changmin asked while ready to leave the area.

"I'm here!"Jaejoong just went in the car and look weirdly at you.

"She miss her school.Thats all!"Junsu help me replied to Jaejoong in the confusion condition.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for to day and tomorow.

I've school so I don't sure I can update always.

But of course I'll try.

Oh! I will leave korea :((.

I hope I can be here next time.