Ending

That Jerk's Wife

Hate those word-Junsu Xia)

You rushed into the hospital with teary eyes and you mind just chanting one name.

“Ryan!”

Changmin was behind you tried to catch his breath chasing you.

“Yoon-ah! Wait up!”

You went to the counter and ask the nurses with frantic mind.

“NURSE! PLEASE TELL WHERE MY SON?!PLEASE! “You totally look horrible.

You were in the middle of panic and lost.

Glint of worriedness obviously shown in your brother face.

“Calm down. Tell me his name.”

“Ryan.Chang Ryan.”


“He’s in surgery room 2.Go straight and turns left, from there you will see the sign board.”

­“I’m so sorry.I never should let go of his hand. The volunteer said.

“YOU SHOULDN’T!!”

“Yoon-ah, this is hospital.”Changmin held you up.

You fall onto floor into position to crunches; your eyes just keep staring blank at the wall.

“Everything is going to be alright. Keep in faith.”Changmin hugged you which seem in distress.


He more worried when you are not responding him; staring the wall in silence.

“I’m alright,Oppa. Just go home and bring mom home too.”Changmin sighed.

Changmin and your Eomma slowly leave you with heavy heart.

You keep staring the wall but you could hear a faint voice.

“Did she have some dinner? “The voice asked.

“No. I’m hoping on you…Hyung.”Changmin voice echoed in the hall of hospital.

You could hear a footstep coming toward you but you ignore it.

“Eat it! “You could see a set of food shoved beside you but you ignored it.

“I don’t have the appetite.” You said without looking the owner of hand.

“Don’t be selfish and just eat it! “He said rudely.

“Who are you? Who are you to-“You replied in annoyed tone just to be cut by a surprise when you look Jaejoong figure in front of you.

“What are you doing here anyway? Just go home; you’ve first flight in the morning anyway. “You replied.

Jaejoong crouched so his face wills same level at your eyes and he grips your shoulder tightly.

“Get your senses straight. Eat for Ryan sake, at least.”Jaejoong shake your shoulder.

You remove your hand and with tear stinging your eyes.

“HOW COULD I EAT WHEN MY SON STRUGGLING, ALONE, IN THERE?!”You said and you pointed to surgery room.

“That’s my point. Do you think your son want to see you in state? You need to be strong for him to be strong for you. I’m sure he want to wake up with you greet him; called his name cheerfully”

“I’m a bad mom. He’s in pain and I couldn’t even share the pain with him. Ryan…injured badly in hit and run accident. He’s in surgery room for hours. Doctor said the surgery could be complicated. “You said in the verge of tears

“I’m scared of losing him. “You whispered and Jaejoong quickly embrace in hug.

Jaejoong’s shirt getting wetter but he doesn’t mind.

Jaejoong rubs your back and calm you down.

“He will be alright. Keep in faith on him. I’m pretty sure that he is strong like his mommy. “He said.

Suddenly, the door opened and you quickly stand up when you saw the doctor out from the surgery room.

“The surgery was successful and now you only need to wait few hours before your child wake up. He needs some rest and for sure he needs more observation from the doctors.”

“Thank you very much doctors. “You bowed to the doctors.

Your heart almost stop but luckily it works again after hear the good news.

“Hear that, right? Now, you need to eat, and get some energy and be lovely Ryan’s Eomma again. Lets eat.”Jaejoong said and held your hand tightly.


 

A sound of cheered bird and busy hall of hospital entered your ears and disturbed your sleep.

You opened up your eyes only to find a blanket over you and you look around you.

“Hospital? How- Ryan!”You bolted up awake after slowly remembered last night and find your son sleeping on the bed.

You walked up slowly to the bed and caress gently Ryan cheek

You accidently drop a can of coffee which cause your son to awake due to loud sound of the dropping can.

“Eomma?”

“Ne, Ryan-ah? Do you need anything? Water-?”

“Eomma.Are Jaejoong Ahjusshi won’t come back again…forever? “

You remembered in a flash what happened that night.

Flashback

After you were finished in eating, Jaejoong and you come back to ward room.

“Thank you Jiyong Oppa.”You said before he leaves.

You sit the guest couch in front of Ryans hospital bed and Jaejoong followed you by sit at the side.

“Are Kim Company is alright?I heard that your company is trouble last time because of my dad’s company.” you asked.

“Where do you hear that? That’s an old story anyway, but yeah, we doing very great so far.”Jaejoong

“Seohy-Nevermind its an old story anyway.”You said and shrugged off the matter aside.

Silence fills in the air and slowly killing both of you inside.

“You are not asking about me?”Jaejoong asked and look directly at your eyes.

You look at him in puzzlement but suddenly he laughs and asked you to ignore that question since he was joking only.

You suddenly remembered the times when you put Jaejoong as a victim of your silly prank.

“Do you remember the time that I plan a prank to you last time?”You asked him while he sit beside you on a guest couch.

Jaejoong chuckles. “The silly you last time. Seriously, I’ve never seen a woman that as annoying as you right then.”

“Never do I realize that time, that my heart will start to filled with you just like now.”Jaejoong whisper softly but you heard it; knocking your heart word by word.

“Jaejoong,I- “

“Yoon-ah,I want to buy a beverage drink for a moment.”

“Okay…”You nodded hesitantly.

As he goes, you shuffles you hair frustrated.

“What are the mess you’re in now, Shim Chang Yoon.You are the one who push him away, anyway.”

You want to tell something but you thought that could be wait for latter.

Slowly,your  eye slowly dropping its lid,and let yourself sleep in uncomfortable sitting position.

Jaejoong slowly walked in and smiles when he saw you sleeping.

He quickly sits beside you and drags your head so they rest on his shoulder.

But you slid down from his shoulder and fall on his lap instead.

Jaejoong slowly caress your check and your hair.

“Sorry for taking advantage on you, you too cute to resist anyway. You are in the blame,stealing my heart without my permission and tore it all apart. Thus, let me spend the last time with you like this before I’m going back to Seoul. I hope I can forget you,Yoon-ah.”

You actually not really in deep slumber, but a foolish of you just thought as a dream.

A sweet dream.

Flashback end

Ryan told you that he wake up seeing you on his lap sleeping.

*I guess that dream must be true, then.*

You saw the can rolling on the have a yellow note and you pick up the can.

The note has written a most simple word but enough to makes your heart skip a beat.

“I love you,Shim Chang Yoon-Kim Jae Joong”

You want to go after him but then Ryan just woke up from his surgeries.

“It’s the end I guess our love story of foolish me.”

Your eyes could only sting at the thought of losing him.

“Ji Yoon!”Jiyong suddeny walks in and say…

“Idiot!Chase him; Ryan would be fine with me. Right, Ryan?”Jiyong smirks.

“Ne Eomma, Go after Jaejoong ahjusshi.I think he is quite okay as a dad for me.”He said cheerfully.

You aww-ed and held back you tears; quickly make a big hug for them.

You quickly take your jacket and bag and head to the exit.

You run out from the hospital try to fetch a cab but no even who stopping for you.

Suddenly a car arrived in front of you and the driver scrolled down his tinted window.

"Changmin Oppa? How-"

"Don't you need to catch him, its getting late-"Changmin said but stop in suprised when you immidiately enter the car.

"I thought you against our relationship much,Changmin Oppa."

"I guess I can't really stop you guys.Jaejoong is my friend anyway, I think I should trust him more."

"Lets go to Busan Airport then!"He said and drift in full speed.

"OPPPPAAAA,SLOOW DOWNNNNNN!"You shouted from the car.


You opened the car door;almost stumbled on the ground ;your legs almost like a jelly-like after riding the fast ride from your brother.

"Oppa...please never drives car in that speed.I'm begging you.I'm almost die."You say as you feel you gonna puke anytime.

"Huurrry up! He maybe will board the plane by any minutes."Changmin shoo-ed you faster before your nagged on him.

"Oh..yeah!"You closed the door and went into the airport in rush.

You could see few crowd people inside the airport.

*How I gonna find him in the big places like this.*

"Yoon?What are you doing here?"

"About what I told you before..

that I don't love you anymore... Its a lie.I'm scared you're not the one I've been waiting for.I'm scared that this marriage will gonna hurt me again.I'm scared that marriage not gonna last long.However,what I'm sure of..that my hearts flutters when I'm with you.I'm could feel happiness when I'm with you.Even happy ever after not exist I want to make it as my dream come true.I want to be the mother of your child.I want you to be my father of my son.For sure ,my heart lead me here because I want to spent the rest of my life with you.I love you,Kim Jaejoong.I-"

"I guess I hear enough then.."He said and held your head.

He started lean for a kiss.

You hit his shoulder while you're blushing.

"We are in public,what are we doing here."You slapped yourself mentally.

"Aigoo,my wife look cute when she's in 'RED' face."He laughed and pinch your cheeks.

He pulled you into a tight hug and rest his chin on your shoulder.

"I promised that I will never let you go."

This ending of this love story might just be our begining.

 

 


Sorry guys,messy writing.Internet being slow and it getting hard to edit this chapter.Before,what I mean completed is not really completed haha.You guys had a misunderstanding over there,anyway.The 'completed' there mean I've completed a chapter.Now,I want to announce that there is one more last chapter after this chapter before a REAL complete.a sequel!as a gift for my lovely readers.Leave some comments,guys.I really appreciated that.