Christmast Day

That Jerk's Wife

 

3 months later...

Your Narrator

Its only  been 3 months after the engagement party.

I decorated my home with a small tree,stockins and other else to bright up this year christmast.

I'm with my new home with Changmin Oppa.

Kwon Jiyoung oppa already left yersterday because his holiday already end.Sad though.

My Omma and Appa really leave me, Minnie Oppa said that they maybe rare to visit me again.

I can't hide the feeling of missing them and you can't tell Changmin about that.

I scared that he will misuderstood.

My brother make a christmast party tomorrow night.

I want to excused yourself from the party.

But ChangMin Oppa insist to attend because he wants to introduced me to his friend.

I have no choice then..

Yunho Seonsaengnim is gone after the holiday and the extra classes started without him...

Of course I'm happy...

I'm not the what-ever position...yippie~

Jaejoong?

I don't care what happens..

I don't meet him...YET!

~~~~<3~~~~~~<3~~~~~~<3~~~~~~<3~~~~~~<3~~~~~~<3~~~~~~<3~~~~~~<3~~~~~~<3~~~~~~<3~~~~~~<3~~

NO ONE's POV.

Your brother party had started and you just sit in the corner.Then,your brother on the stage.

"Annyeonghaseyo,I'm Shim ChangMin imnida."

The audience make a round of applause.

"My group,Dong Bang Shin Ki want to make some performances.Give us some joy!"

*Oppa group?*You seems to be clueless.

Then audience started to make some cheers for them.

"Oh My God! They so handsome" "They are cool"

You change your gaze to the the stage .

Your jaw dropped...almost  to the ground

 ____---__ ____---__ ____---__ ____---__ ____---__ ____---End----__ ____---__ ____---__ ____---__ ____---__ ____---__

UWAAAA! My Sub-cribers gone a person.

I can blame him though...

WHat To DO! : ( -pouted-

NeverMind then..because my sad totaly gone when I see Jaejoong cutie pie.