I want him back

That Jerk's Wife

Author POV.

You went to the guest house and book for one night.

You actually doesn't feel like sleeping with one room ..maybe not even the same hotel.

Just the moment you closed your eyes, you heard a doorbell.

"Food deliveries!"

You grunted inside as you in half sleeping mode

"I did'nt order any food!"you shouted ;standing infront the door.

You peeping through the hole and saw someone in black coat ;covering his face with a tray.

You didn't realised that the man carrying your luggage.

"I said I did'nt order any-!!!!"you said but someone treespassing your room.

You saw Jaejoong face and sigh deeply.

"I don't know you're this stupid.But there's is no food service at the GUESTHOUSE"

"If you come here just to insult me,please get of here!"you pointed at the door.

"And how you know-"you added but Jaejoong cutted your sentence

"Lets go to Seoul!"

"I'm not a dog so...Go alone!!!"you pushed him to the doo,

But he is too strong and heavy compare with your weak and light hands.

"NO~pe!I'm going with you! No matter what happen!"

"You can't!"you slided out you tounge.

*How can I married to this childish woman?*Jaejoong sigh deeply.

"I guess I have no choice!"Jaejoong said in threathening way which leave you hanging.

Jaejoong immidiately carried you to the bridal style and put you in the tub.

"Immidiately,change yourself or else I going to change you by myself."Jaejoong said and throw your clothes inculding your undergarment.

"YOU TOUCH MY-"

"Hey..no big deal..That its teenager cup anyways."Jaejoong chuckled as he teases you and closes the door

- - ----- ------- -- -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You ride an airplane with him and since its late night you felt sleepy.

You sit at window seat and there is a part of plan to lean there when sleepy.

You have horse-riding class also had started.

Being a CEO's wife is troublesome...

Actually,there's a tiny bit a part of you hoping that this trip will be a chance to make a move closer to Jaejoong.

Its end up failed terribly and the problems piled up to you because of Yoochun.

*Should I happy or sad?He is my first love actually.Should I give a chance to him?But then..Jaejoong*you thought.

You ended up sleeping and lean to the window.

There's a problem in skyway so there a bit of shaking.

Your head keep banging to the window but you still in the deep sleep(too tired,I guess).

Jaejoong look at you and move your head to his shoulder carefully.

You move a little bit ;not waking up instead snuggling closer to Jaejoong.

- -- --  - - - - - -  - -

The company in mess,right now.

There's a problem with the shareholders.

Jaejoong have a minor headaches between all this problems.

There's a knock on his door  an Jaejoong let him in.

Myungsoo face appeared.

"Dear my genie,there is another solution for this problem."

"Ha!So funny!"He rolled eyes.

But suddenly Myungsoo slammed the table.

"I think there is a solution!"myungsoo said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"How are you?"Seohyun asked as she sitting infront you.

"I'm fine.."you said and theres goes awkward silence in the air.

"Straight to the point,I want Jaejoong back."Seohyun said.

You scoffed.

"Don't you just leave him in pain a year ago when you married to someone else ?"You asked ; disbelieve what she has said.

"Yes! I'm regret it now! Don't you understand me why I'm leaving him?! Both of us married because on our parent's will!"

"But If I am you... I'm won't.... leave my loves one in the hospital,injured and married with another women."

"Do you think he loves you?.Do you think the people thought you and Jaejoong suited together?NO!They all thought you just bring bad luck since you married Jaejoong.Don't you know how much troubles that he getting through just to handled your company?Do jaejoong tell you that he just married for you because he forced by his mom.I don't think so..right?"Seohyun said make you shocked at her outburst.

"I still didn't get the point.Why I have to leave him?"You scoffed at her

"Kim's company in my hands now!They in middle of their bancruptcy because of your Chang's company and only my dad can give donor."

"Then,Its your job to help Jaejoong's company?"

"You know I won't doing it for nothing!"

You throw a watermelon juice on her face and it drips on the her white blouse.

"How could you..I'll never step-down from him "you said

"You'll see !You will regret it !"She said before you stand up; leave the cafe.

You leave the cafe an back to the home.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Can you help us with company?Can you ask your dad's help?"Jaejoong asked with begging eyes

"Of course!"Seohyun said.

"But-"


Oh!I smells some troubles...

Yeay~updated..

My holidays just started..

How about you guys?

I will update until the finish line~ YEAHYEAH!