Him!

That Jerk's Wife

This chapter theme songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9oDqIxdxcU&feature=related

Your POV

When I get up you accidently bumps into someone or a coffee that hold to someone.

In the end his coffee spiiled to his WHITE shirt.

"Mianhae! Jeongmal Mianhae" I said while take the shop's tissues.But I end up make his shirt dirtier.

"Yah!! You make the shirt more dirtier!" He said in annoying tone.

"EXCUSE ME! I thinkl It's not only my fault! If you more alert you can DODGE me from bumped to you right, right?" I said in high volume and gathers attention from many people.

"Why don't you just grateful to me that I don't ask for this shirt?" He said and then leave me alone in the humiliation. Everyone look me like their gaze I'm just the bad girl HERE.

The announcer call your name for the flight and then your Oppa call you by the phone. You pick up the call while running like there is no tomorrow.

Kwon Jiyoung: Yah! Where are you?

You: Just get in first, then I will in with you.

You ended up your call while you still in running and you don't realise that him was walking beside you .

You give the passport and the person make you in.

"Wah! I'm Glad that I'm On time!"

Meanwhile ..

Jaejoong's POV.

"Aish! This girl really on my nerves." I mumbled just the moment I get out from the bathroom,change into my extra clothes.

Then,yunho suddenly appeared infront me do the innocent face ever even he almost late.

"I thought you will never showed up!" I .

"Haish! You should thanks to me you know.You're lucky to havd friends like me.!" He said in amusement.

"Really?It is help? you trade my secretary number? Anyway,THANKS"I back and give him a piece of paper with secretery number on it.

"OK! I'll will go first! About that girl I want to ad something about her,she will serve you just the look of her first impression or the way you treated her in first time. She quite has a big revenge, you know." Yunho smiled and leave.

I replied his smile and waved "AISHH! I don't have mood to know about her, Maybe later!." I lazily drag my feet to the private plane.