SICK JAEJOONG

That Jerk's Wife

 

Jaejoong POV.

My heart is broke to pieces when hear the conversation.

The conversation is ended and the moment she(you) turned around,I closed my eyes ; pretend that I'm not awake yet.

"Jaejoong, you're such a pity boy."she mumbles softly but loud enoughfor me to hear it.

My tears falling; luckily she doesn't see it.

Suddenly, I hear a door open.

"Yoon-ah! I'm already here! You can go home now."A voice that surely is my mom.

"Are you sure? Omma still busy right...SO just let me take care for him.....I'm sure that Omma pretty tired after going the meeting societies."She said caringly.My heart softens when she cared about my family,even I made she angry that night.

Omma want to take care of me but you insisted my omma goo back home to rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Day.In the morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up; saw she sleeping with her head resting on my bed.My heart softens again. I want to sit properly on the bed than lying since last night.

But then I realised that my leg is fully bandaged.

"Aish! What is the white thing!" I grumbles and make her wake up from sleep.

She rubbed her eyes like a child just wake up from the sleep.*Cute*I thought.

Then,she suddenly calling the doctor like I'm just dead.

Doctor comes in,more calmly than her ; checking my condition.

He tell that I'm fine and told me to have a lot of rest.

The doctor gone and the situation still awkward between me and her.

But then she started to broke the silence."Seohyun....."

"Leave me alone."I said coldly to her. My mind suddenly remembered about Seohyun after hearing that name.

Luckily, she(you) understand me  and leave the room.

My mind flooded with memories again

(Author Notes: And to be cleared,,,,I want to say that Seohyun only love him like a puppy love..(not intend to into marriage)...And Jaejoong is the only the one that deeply in love compared to Seohyun. Its hard to explain...But to be shorten..It is one-sided love.)

An hour later, DBSK visited me at the ward VVIP room.

They ask how did that happen and I just lied.

I told them that I want to pick-up an important client at the airport.

Everyones believes that but Changmin shows diffrent impression.

Then,the visit time is ending and DBSK left home.

Changmin left with me because he says he want to discuss something..

Suddenly,Changmin asked...

"Were the accident happen because of Seohyun?"Changmin said with his stares piercing my eyes.

I'm become speechless when caught my guard.

"Just tell the truth."Changmin interferes before I can lied again.

I let out a sigh and just nodding his head.

"Please, don't play a marriage like this. Enough with Seohyun, she left anyways. Maybe, I'm litlle bit selfish, but I really want my sister and you as a marriage couple."Changmin said.

"She doesn't even love me and she deserve a better man than me."I said.

"I don't think so...The way she took care of you and worried about you.."Changmin said.

"I'll try to love her but I don't promise anything."I said.

Changmin nodded weakly as that is not the answer that he looking for .He leave the ward with a sad face.

* Is it true that shes loves me? *I thought.

At the same time, she(you) entered the ward with a bag.

"What is that?"I ask her.

"Foods!"She said as she takes out a container full with food.

"Hospital already served food and how can a patient eat this food!!"

"Are you suuuuuuuuure that you want to eat the tasteless food compare to this tasty deliiiiiiiicious foood?"She said and fan the scent to me.

My stomach grumbles at the 'perfect'time.

"HAHA! I know you want it!"She said and closes the door ;preventing the nurses know that we disobey the diet rules.

END OF JAEJONG POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR POV

I glad that Jaejoong is perfectly fine right now.My fault to mention about Seohyun.

I was playing games and suddenly I feel somthing tickle and wet my neck.

I shoved the thing and suddenly a cockroach is crawling at my hands and one more at my shoulders.

"JAEJOOONG_AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"I shot his name and shrieked at the same time.

I shakes and wriggles my body like a crazy lady to shove the cockcroach over my body.

Jaejooong on the bed ;who was reading ;sitting with the leg straight are enjoying a circus show infront of him.

The cockroaches fall down but then chasing me.

I also didn't believe that cockroaches can chase a human, but seriously the cockroaches is chasing me like I just kill their generation. OH MY GOD! WHAT DID I DO IN THE PAST TO RECEIVE PUNISHMENT LIKE THIS!!

I ended up  run circling the VVIP ward which is a bit spacious but still small for me run.

"Jaejoong HELPPPPPPPP!!!"I asked his help but he just laughing hardly.

The cockroach was this closed so I doesnt have any choice but to jumped the Jaejoong bed or precisely at the Jaejoongs lap.

The scenes suddenly become more romantic as my face and Jaejoong's face this close to each other.

Both of you feels a comfortable awkward feelings.

Jaejoong suddenly leaned forward onto me and you automatically close your eyes.

But then I feels nothing but cool breeze.

I open my eyes and saw Jaejoong just take a magazines behind you and threw directly to the two cockroaches.

"Yah! you sitting on my lap! You're heavy you know!"Jaejoong said and I immidiately hoped off .

"But why you're closing your eyes that time? Are you hoping for a kiss?"Jaejoong smirked.

I feels my cheek heating badly and I quickly denies it."OF COURSE NOT!"

"Really?Your eyebrows will squeezed down when you lied."Jaejoong teased me.

Iquickly touch my eyebrow but the he said...

"JUST KIDDING! HAHA XD!"

I let a angry fumes from my mouth and headed out to the bathroom to heal my red cheeks.

*I just realised that she's cute when angry or blushing!* jaejoong thought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile I in the bathroom...

"WHY IN THE WORLD, I MUST TO CLOSE MY EYES THAT TIME! I REALLY MAKE MYSELF LOOK LIKE A GIRL DESPRATE FOR A KISS."I  repeatly washed then slap slowly my faces; hoping my embbarasment will gone...

After few minutes, I going in the VVIP ward.

Just the moment, I get to sit down on the couch.

"I don't know that you scared of a cockroach!"

"SHUT UP!!!!"

Jaejoong just laughed to mocked me.

AT the same time, Jae Omma secretly peeked and saw his sons laughing whole-heartly.

*Jae never laugh out this loud even with his Seohyeon or whatever*Jae Omma thought and closed the door back.


Ayo! WADDUUPPP GUYS!!!

HAHA! I made another funny scenes.But don't know is it failed or a success.

YAY! Jaejoong open his heart to you.

I also hoped that Jaejoong can forget Seohyun (Even I'm the author).

I write this story just with the flow.

SO the plot or endingg never planned....

Even If I planned, It's hard to enter the scenes with the flow of the story.

About the cockroach things,yes it happen to me where the cockcroach chasing me.

The cockroach actually quite drunk after I showered him with pesticides.

But SERIOUSLY wherever I go, the cockcroaches CHASING ME!

SO NEXT CHAPTER, wants it to be fluffy or comedy...or both?

To Who have read this chapter please send a  heart logo like this <3..on the comments

I want to know how many people are  idle.

It help your karma..

But If you can,add some comments with it.