I'll protect you

That Jerk's Wife

Author POV.

 

 

Being nice of you,you take care of Jaejoong.

For you, you just thinks that it is because your pity feeling towards him.

Your relationship with Jaejoong become better day by day.

Jaejoong keeps forget about Seohyun thanks to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Jaejoong are healing little bit faster that its should be and Jaejoong having doctor's permissions to going home.

But his legs not heal fullishly so he have to use a walking stick.(I dont know what it is called.)

Both of you arrived at apartment safely..

You carried all his bags all the way...

"YAH!!!Do you just return from 3-month vacation! Why it's damn heavy?!!!"You said as you panted after carrying 3 big luggage.

"SHHHH! A patient can't be stress! Yoon-ah, put the bag in my room,okay?Jaejoong wink at you.

*I hope he give his help than gives wink.*you thought with your eyes rolling.

"Yoon-ah! Did you really need help?"Jaejoong asked you.

"YES please!!!"

"Ok! I will help you .........."

.......

........

..........

"by gives you small chants! YOON-AH Hwaiting!HAHAHHAHAHH!"

"Haha! So~ Funny."you said with sarcasm as high as mount everest.

*I'm confused is he just came back from a normal ward or a mental ward.*you thought as you shook your head.

"JAEJOOONG-AH!! Are you sure that you are only having fracture at the bone legs?"

"Yes.Why?"

"I think you also have problems at your brain."you said as you winked at him.

Jaejoong know you are teasing him but he just can hold a fist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

You went to a street vendors that quite near at the Jae's apartment.
 but the way to go there is quite creepy there since is rarely a car or person will using the way.

You went there to eat dubeokki alone since Jaejoong doesn't want to go with you.

You finished your meal and even packed some for Jaejoong.

You walked using the creepy way again to went back home.

*Why I should cared of him actually?*you said as you held the plastic up high.

Suddenly a hand covered your mouth and drag you to the dark alley.

You accidently let go the dubbeoki in your hand and struggles out from the stranger hands.

The stranger doesn't even move an inch and even tighter his grip.

*What to do!!He is stronger!!*you thought.

You  bit his hand that covered your mouth and he a let a small gap between his grip and you take this chance to run away .

You shouted help as you saw he chasing you just few meters behind.

Unluckily, the stranger runs with the speed of lights and managed to grab you again.

You bite his forearm this time and with and  slap on his face.

but then you get a harsh slap on your face too,

 

 

You abruptly fall onto the tar road.

You want to run again but yohe stepped on your left foot  and kick you non-stop cruelly.

You barely getting hopes to lives.

"Don't touch her!"A voice appeared.

You can't see Jaejoong clearly since your visson getting blurry and you also trembling hardly in fear.

The stranger just laugh ."How can a disabled person want to beat me? HAHAHa!"

"Not me but him."Jaejoong said as his back showing Myungsoo with sounds clicking knuckles.

Myungsoo suprisingly beated him until he paralyzed-for-awhile.

Jaejoong is holding you who clutches his clothes tightly.You ended being piggybacks on Myungsoo with your feet in pain.

Flashback------29 Minutes Before------

After you left, Jaejoong just sitting on the couch watching the tv.

Suddenly, a door bell rings.

*Why she's came back to early?Is she forget something?*Jaejoong thought and look for a purse.

Jaejoong walking with the stick to push button for camera and then it shows myungsoo face.

Jaejoong opens the door and myungsoo quickly break-ins.

"Hyeong! Wheres your wife?"Myungsoo asked.

"Out...looking for food."Jaejoong stated.

Myungsoo suddenly panicked and teels Jaejoong that you in dangered.Kim JunHyung hire a someone to kidnap you.

Jaejoong with his walking stick and myungsoo dashed out from the house.

Jaejoong asked Myungsooo to call police first while he look for you.

He start worry like hell when know about the killer.

He can't let anything happen to you.

Suddenly, he heard you asked for help.

He saw you being slap and kicked but didn't dare to fight because he know he will lose anyway.

His heart crush when saw you being hurt like that.

Myungsoo arivved and he started the plan.

Flashback End.---

The police arive and arrested the stranger.

Myungsoo is the one who helped Jaejoong carry you to the bed.

You were tucked on your bed with blankets on.

Myungsoo excused himself and lefts the apartment.

Jaejoong treated the bruises that all over your body.Just like you take care of him

*Mianhae Yoon-ah, you didn't deserve pain like this.*Jaejoong thought while tucked a stranded of hair behind your ear.

"Don't worry.I'll try to protect you."Jaejoong mumbles softly and fallen asleep on the side of your bed.


Wow!

Maybe not a comedy much but theres a fluffy or romance there.

My brain are dry with jokes and I don't know how to elaborate my jokes.

I feel sleepy right now?

Thanks who are commenting!

Thanks to you who subscribing!

OH! I Did mention about Kim JunHyung..

Can you guess who is he and why is  he kidnapping you?