Hide

That Jerk's Wife

This chapter song:CNBLUE-Love Girl

Your POV.

An hours pass...

I begin to panic when the rude airport guy not moving from Changmin Oppa.

I still behind the tree and I want to go home.

I can't even message Minnie Oppa because I don't have his number

You keep thinking and then you saw something...

got and an idea...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I come to the Minnie Oppa wearing the mask like above.

I bow to the rude airport guy and whisper to my Oppa.

"Oppa doesn't it cool to have this ultraman mask?" I ask to Minnie Oppa in diffrent voice

" I thought you didn't like Ultraman and more prefer the Powerpuff girls? and why your voice so different?"Changmin Oppa raised one sided eyebrow.

"Hehehe Really?Nevermind then! I kind of feeling sickand I will I go home first ok? Take your time chatting with him.".You tap his shoulder and ran to the owner of ther mask to returned it.

"Huhh~! I'm safe!" I mumbled trough my breath after finish run a marathon that called 'Run-Away-From-The-Rude-Airport-Guy'

Meanwhile Jaejong POV (starts when you run up to him)

She bows to me with the ultraman mask.

She talk to Changmin bla bla bla and then leave.

"Who's that girl?" I ask Changmin.

"Ahhh~She?My younger sister.She's li'l weird?" He says.

"Someone is more weird actually?"I thought of you."Since when you have a little sister?"

" It is a loooooong story~"He said.

````````<3````````<3````````<3````````<3````````<3````````<3````````<3````````<3````````<3````````<3````````<3````````<3````````<3````````<3