Oh Damn !

That Jerk's Wife

Author POV

The party is already at the end.You want to follow Changmin Oppa back to your home but then Changmin stops you from entering his car.

"Donsaeng-ah, you're married already.You have to sleep in your husband house."Changmin pulled you out from the car.

You pouted."How I gonna to bring drunk of them out from the club alone?"

"Jaejoong have a high tolerancy of alchol drink and he is also take the medicine."Changmin waved at you just about he entered his car.

You let out a sigh and waved to him. You stay outside until Changmin car is not been seen.

You entered the club and hear many mumbles from drunk people.

The beat of music club still waves in the club.

"HEYYY! I WANT MORE BEER!!!!"A drunk man suddenly burst.

*THIS IS WHY I HATE CLUBS! SO NOISY!*

Out of blue..

"Heyyyyyyy aYYY! DO you want some HOTNESSS?"A drunk guy come to her and bit his lip.

"NEVERMIND!I have my own handwarmer."you innocently said while showing your hotpack that you keep in the pockets. (A/N:Yes,you is the most innocent creature in the world)

The man is seriously defeated.

Jaejoong just chuckles seeing the amazing gag infront of him.

"What are you laughing of?!"you glared at him.

Jaejoong just raised his shoulder to his chin pretending that he don't saw anything.

You help Jaejoong bring the drunk Yoochun into the car.

Jaejoong leave you with yoochun for awhile and he went to bring Junsu in the car also.

You tidy the seat and push him to the other sides so that Junsu can stuck in.

"Aish! I've never seen you like this, Yoochun-ah."You said while wiping the beer on his end of his mouth

Yoochun suddenly hold your hand,"JiYooan-ah saranghae!"

"Yoochun-ah,you drunk."you doesn't feel weird when Yoochun does that because you thought he just drunk.

"I'm not lying."Yoochun said while leaning his face to you closer and closer.

You back off but the door blocked you from get more far from Yoochun.*Eotokkhae!*

Just the moment Yoochun face and yours this close, yoochun suddenly bloated his cheek.

You get know what is yoochun doing and quickly grab a plastic bag and cupped his mouth with the plastic.

Yoochun puked out and you make a disgusting face.

*EWWW, this is why I hate club or more precisely drunk guy.*

The Jaejoong come back with Junsu unstablely walking and make Jaejoong who carrying him almost fall as well.

You get out of the car and help Jaejoong get Junsu in the car.

"Seonsaen-,I mean Yunho-shii, where is he?"

"He back home earlier since he have something to do."Jaejoong said while give the adress to his secretary to bring them home.

You realised that Jaejoong smell bad."Whats that smell?"

Jaejoong sniffes himself and mumbles,"Junsu tomorrow you're dead!"

You hear it and let out lil chuckles.

Jaejoong changes his clothes and both of youride to Jaejoong car.

#Jaejoong House#

You quickly find a bed and lands out quickly.

But you just heard a nagging,you ignore it and passes out.