Agreement by words

That Jerk's Wife

Author POV

You arrive at his family house and you quickly get out from his car.

Youe leaves Jaejoong behind with your mouth open wide like a soccer field when you see this house OR CORRECTLY CALLED mansion.

Jae's unnies already outside the house to greet you.

Jae who being leaved by you, grab your hands and close the WIDEEEEEEEEEEE Distance from you.

"Remember the agreement!"Jae hissed at you.

You let a sigh.

FLASHBACK.

Suddenly, a packs of women pad being thrown at you.

"You always PMS Nowdays.Its mean that you soon will have your monthly cycle.HAHHAA!"Jaejoong laughed sarcasticaly.

"Jae-jae-jae-joooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!"You shouted to him.

"AISHH!!SHUT UP!"

"MEEE??SHUT UP!! WHAT!!!HMPH!!!!"You blow a unsatiesfied fumes from the ears and EVERYWHERE."

"We have to make a marriage ends after 2 years!"

"HUh?"Your eyebrows raised up.

"I don't love you and you don't love me right?"

"DEFINITELY YES! THEN!?"

"So whats the point hold this marriage forever,right?"Jaes pointed out.

You nodded.

"Pretend to be lovely couples infront of everyone.Then when your family company stands completely alright,we have to end this marriege by law.By making contract."

"That we promise that we'll end this marriage. Just like that?"you feel weird at the contract the simplity.

"Yes? Then,, you waiting for what? money??"

"Of course it need everything.You help my brother revive the company,You must pay my college study .I must keep my vir..."

"WHATEVER IT IS! We discuss later,ok?"Jae cuts you off.

End Of Flashback

You been closer to him and Jae held your hand.

Both of you make a fake smile.

"Lets come in!"Jaejoong Unnie welcomes you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for reaaly short chapter...

last sunday, I completed two chapter including this chapter....

But I forgot to saved and post it~~~

I just exited the window...

BUT!

Don't worry...

I will update tomorrow.....

Its holiday yet I can't updates manyyyyyy chapter for you all...sorry!