Caring to you better..

That Jerk's Wife

You wake up and saw white ceilings.

You look beside you saw Jaejoong sleeping with his hand as his pillows…

Flashback...

Jaejoong waits you in the car with fumes out out from his ear.(like the anime/cartoon would be like.)

*Where's that girl.*Jaejoong thought as his forehead crease.

Suddenly, jaejoong's phone light up and one message appeared.

Jaejoong open it.

Wonder where your wives are?

-unknown.

Jaejoong calls myungsoo.

Myungsoo identifies the number and its totally same with Kim Jun Hyun's number.

"Sh*T!"Jaejoong smacked his car with his hand.

A message came in Jaejoong phone.

Haha.Are you mad right now?

Come to the XXXX xXXXX

And ONLY you ALONE!

Once I heard a police sirence, your wonderful wives might be hurt -unknown.

 

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Jaejoong came to a creepy warehouse located in the corner of the city.

Jaejoong  open the main door and being threaten by two guns at each sides of his head.

“Put your hands up.”The guy warned

*I’m not a criminal or something* Jaejoong thoughts as his listen their command.

The guy’s hand flying on the Jaejoong’s body; looking for a gun.

“Seriously, do you have to molest me? “

“Shut up!”

Jaejoong have no choice other than to listen since the gun is situated perfectly at his head.

“Clear.”The guys said and dragged Jaejoong harshly.

Jaejoong confronted Jun Hyung; whom have smirked spread on his face and they just being separated by an old desk.

Both of them in the abandoned office.

“Where is my wife?”

“Yoon-ah, your lover is here.”Junhyung shouted.

You being dragged into the room still unconscious.

“Oh, Don’t worry, she fainted; just being slapped by me because she is too noisy. How you end up with her?

“What Do You Want?”Jaejoong  fired up...

“Sign this!”A document appeared in his hands.

Jaejoong opened the document and saw a paper titled…

‘CEO DISPACEMENT BETWEEN JAEJOONG AND JUNHYUNG’

 ‘’’’’’

‘’’’’’’’

‘’’’’’’’’

“What??!!This is totally insane.”Jaejoong shook his head.

“I AM… insane. So what are you waiting for? Sign it!”A pen flew on the table.

The room was quite dark; just being lighted by a torch in the corner of the room.

“Don’t think it’s quite dark here? I can’t read the contract.”Jaejoong complained.

JunHyung sigh and throw torchlight in front of Jaejoong’s face.

 Jaejoong read the contract slowly while glances at the old clock.

*Why they taking so long?*Jaejoong thought.

“HURRYY UP!!!”Jun Hyung slammed this hand the desk hard.

Jaejoong open the cap of the pen and….

“DO YOU THINK I WILL SIGN IT?”Jaejoong smirk and throw the contract on Junhyung’s face.

“HOW DARE YOU!!!! GUARD!!!!!!!!!!!”Junhyung shouted and smirked as the door clicked open

 

“They all want to resign sir.”A voice of a man echoing inside junhyung’s ears.

“What!!?”Junhyung gulp as he saw a seven guy dragged his fainted workmen.

With just few moves from infinite, Junhyung being caught up.

 

“Thanks  myungsoo, even you’re LATE.”Jaejoong smiled .

“My pleasure.”Myungsoo replied.

“Really?”

“NO!”Myungsso joked.

Jaejoong  found  you  lying on the floor .

His heart break when saw you being unconscious and dark-blue few bruises.

Then,Jaejoong piggyback you till the car and brought you to the hospital.

`END OF FLASHBACK’

Jaejoong wake up and saw you regain consciousness.

“Why I’m here?”You ask.

“Don’t you remember? That..you ran from me like a leopard...falling down to the ground like an elephant then fainted.”Jaejoong lied.

“So it’s just a dream?”

“What dream?”

“I’m being tortured by someone and...and…”

“Just sleep… nothing happened…believe me.” Jaejooong’s heart softens when heard that.

*Mianhae…I will take care of you better next time, I promise!*