Chapter 31

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

According to Tzuyu she had the most perfect night of her life as Sana said that she loves her and for her to confessed her true feelings. But she can't be too relax about that. She knows Jungyeon will not back down, she knows the latter will be waiting for the Japanese girl.

Pushing the thought aside she smiled widely as she watched the sleeping girl in her arms. Moving away the loose strand of hair that is covering her wife's face she chuckled as thousand of butterfly rumbling around her stomach as she continues to watched her sleeping wife.

Yes wife. She calls Sana her wife. Hers and only hers. Her arms wrapped around Sana she leaned closer till their forehead touch. She closed her eyes and just enjoyed their closeness. Feeling giddy about the closeness she can't help and pecked her lips. The lips that got her addicted, the lips that she wanted to kiss every goddamn time.

Stirring from her slumber. Tzuyu's smile grew even wider as Sana dug her face deeper at the younger girl's crook of her neck. "Baby wake up. I'm hungry." She whispered at Sana's ears sending shiver down the latter spine. She pulled away just to look at the Japanese girl's beautiful face.

"Good morning." She greeted as soon as Sana opened her eyes giving her a good morning kiss on the forehead making her cheeks heat up. "Good morning." She greeted shyly as Tzuyu is being cheesy to her.

Sana volunteered to cook the breakfast as Tzuyu cooked the other day. The taller girl watched as Sana moved around the kitchen, cooking breakfast for them. Resting her chin on her palm a smile in het face didn't disappeared as she watched Sana do her job.

Sana suddenly sings Happy Birthday revealing thr pancake that she made. It has 'Happy Birthday Tzuyu' written on it using the chocolate syrup. Can't hide her smile she pulled the latter to sit on her lap trapping her cheeks between her hands giving her a peck on the lips. "I thought you didn't know." She said looking at the pancake.

"How will I not know? Tzuyu you are my wife you know." Her smile became wider as Sana caller her 'my wife'. "Thank you for this Baby." She said resting her head on Sana's shoulder. "Thank you for this."

 

Sana was happy when Tzuyu said that she wanted to celebrate her birthday at the dance school with the kids. She helped the latter carrying the food that they bought surprising the kids who is waiting for Sana to arrive.

"Teacher Sana." Mina and Momo saw Sana and Tzuyu enters the room with the help of some workers at the dance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter