Chapter 49

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soft snores can be heard at Tzuyu and Sana's bedroom. Its weekend and it means that the two doesn't have any schedule which they both look forward. They always leave the door to their room with a gap just enough for their puppy Duke to enter their room. Seeing that the two is still sleeping, Duke jumped on the bed and on Tzuyu's stomach making the tall girl to groan. 

"Ouch Duke." Forcing herselfnto open her eyes she looked down at the puppy smiling widely. "Is that how you greet me good morning?" As a cue the young golden retriever attacks her with ouppy kisses earning a laugh from Tzuyu. This cause for Sana to stir from her slumber. Hearing Tzuyu's laugh it automatically made her smile. Opening her eyes she was welcomed by Duke kissing Tzuyu. 

"Good morning." Hearing Sana's still sleepy voice both Tzuyu and the puppy looked over to Sana. Before Tzuyu can lean in to her wife the young golden retriever beat her by jumping into Sana's embrace kissing the latter, tail waggling. Relaxing herself she just watched as Duke keeps on kissing Sana earning a bunch if squeals from the Japanese girl.

 

Sana carries the young golden retriever in her arms watching as Tzuyu spread the blanket at the grassy ground. They decided to have a picnic inviting their friends over. They planned on surprising them, keeping the dog as a secret. They know their friends likes dogs especially thebtwo Japanese girls. 

"Okay all set." Dusting off her hand she smiled at Sana watching as the girl sets Duke on the blanket first before taking off their shoes joining the puppy. 

"Will this be enough Tzuyu-ah?" She asked pertaining at the food that they brought. Lifting her head to look at Sana she smiled. 

"I told Dahyun and Chaeyoung to bring something." She brushed Sana's hair away from her face. "Don't worry, plus they will be here in any minute." Duke lay on Sana's lap making the couole to smile. They talk about random things while waiting for their friends. Some are about the Song siblings, possible having a child and how many they wanted with Tzuyu wanting to have a dozen making Sana surprise at her answer.

 

"What's up!" They heard Chaeyoung yell, turning towards the voice they saw Mina slapped the shorter girl's shoulder. 

"Keep your voice down Chaeng." Raising her hand Mina smiles at the married couple. Her eyes widen when she saw a dog sleeping on Sana's lap. "You got a puppy!?" She did not realized her voice raised making Chaeyoung raise her brow. 

"You told me to keep my voice down but you are here squealing." Pouting Chaeyoung kneeled on the blanket in front of the Chou couple. She placed the boxes of pizza down eyeing Mina letting all out her uwus to the sleeping dog. Soon Dahyun and Momo arrived with the Japanese girl squealing as soon as they saw Duke. The three younger girls watched in amisement as they the three girls are head over heels at the golden retriever. 

"I think we should get our girls a puppy too." Chaeyoung said fixing her glasses watching as Mina have the biggest smile when Duke started giving her puppy kisses. 

"Should we?" They all know that Dahyun is afraid of dogs but seeing Momo's eyes twinkling made her think that giving the latter a dog is a good idea. 

"Well will you be okay having a dog around you?" Tzuyu raised her brow at the older girl. "I mean you are afraid of dogs right?" There are times when Dahyun will be shaking or needs to circle around just to avoid every contact with dogs. 

"I will be fine." She stated, they started taking out the food that they brought letting the Japanese girls to play with Duke. "I am actually thinking on adopting one, you know to over come my fear." That made Tzuyu to smile widely. Pulling out her wallet she both gave D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter