Chapter 38

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Sana's POV*

"See you tomorrow." One of my classmate told me as she left before me. Well I am still at my room as I am fixing my things. "Let's go Sana I'm hungry." Looking at my side I saw Mina rolled her eyes as Momo pouted clinging at our ballerina. "Okay I'll just fix my things." I quickly gather my things as Momo's whinning was you know a little annoying. 

As we exit our classroom we are welcomed by three person standing in front of us with flowers hiding their faces. I chuckled as I quickly recognized them. "Hi girls." They all said as they lower the flower smiling, Tzuyu took my hand pulling me towards her. 

"Hey beautiful." She whispered making me blush. Hitting her on the chest I smiled. "Hi handsome Yoda." Shaking her head she handed me the flower before pecking my lips. I don't care now about those two other girl as they are now with their lover. "Shall we go? I heard Momo is hungry." Tzuyu said looking at the other couple. "It's on me." She followed making Momo smile widely. "3 points for Chou Tzuyu." Momo said as she pulled Dahyun.


"Which one?" Tzuyu asked holding two apron both is color blue. I chukled pointing at the apron that she's holding with her right hand. "Let me." She said tying helping me to my apron. As she finished I saw the other couple in their own little world. "So how was your exam?" Tzuyu asked her chin resting on her palm. "It's fine, I just hope that I can pass." 

I blushed as Tzuyu held my hand. I think it's true that it feels wonderful as the love of your love do things like this, holding hands, hugging, cuddling and kissing just like for the first time. "I know you can pass it. I believe in you." I smiled and planted a kiss on her cheeks. "Thanks love." "Welcome love." She replied pinching my nose. 

After our meal we decided to go home as we need to review with our midterm exam. "Love do you want something to drink?" Tzuyu asked me as she peeked her head to our bedroom door. "I am good." I replied, my eyes never leaving my book. She heave a sigh walking towards me. "Are you alright?" She asked her arms s around my shoulder. 

"I guess, I still need to review two more subjects." I pouted leaning my head at her shoulder. "Why don't you take a break first." I pouted standing up making my head leaned on her stomach her hands massaging my head. "But I need to review." "I know." She said smiling. 

"We can review with that subject you know we have same subject and same class at one right?" I smiled nodding my head. "So let's eat first. I cooked some pasta." Wiggling her brows. "Okay okay." I said, trapping my cheeks she land kiss on my lips. "Let's go let's go." She said pulling me towards the kitchen. 

"How was it?" Tzuyu asked as I took the first bite of her pasta. "Hmm~ it's delicious." I said feeding her. "I really love your cookings." I said taking another bite of her pasta. "Well I really love you." I blushed on what she said. "I said I love you Sana." Looking straight in to my eyes I feel like I am lost, lost in her eyes. "I love you too." I said, her hand cupped my cheeks caressing it. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter