Chapter 36

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up first Tzuyu looked at the latter beside her. Her smile bloomed as she saw Sana's facing her. After her surprise to the latter they did it. Their first night showing how much they love each other.

 

Wrapping her arms around the sleeping girl's bare waist she closed her eyes kissing her bare shoulder. "I love you." She mumbled at Sana's ears kissing it. Her smile widens as Sana faced her, her arms automatically wrapped around her neck.

"Good morning my love." She greeted kissing Sana's forehead who smiled at her, eyes still closed. "Good morning Tzuyu."

 

Feet playing with each other. They are both seated on the table wearing only their robes, smiling as they eat they breakfast.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Sana asked swaying her feet with Tzuyu's who rested her chin to her palm.

"I am just happy. I received the most precious gift last night." A blush crept in the older girl's cheeks as she remembers last night's event. She gave herself to Tzuyu whole heartedly.

"You know what. You look cute when you are all shy and blushing." "Stop it Tzuyu. Let's not talk about it." She stood up taking the seat next to Sana.

"Why? There is nothing wrong with that. Besides we are married remember." Reaching Sana's hand she pulled the latter to sit on her lap.

"Are you not ready last night?" She asked worriedly. "It's not that I am not ready. I just feel awkward talking about that. And it's my first time." Nodding she let Sana rest her head on her chest.

"Okay we will not talk about that not, maybe next week. How's that." She chuckled as her wife slapped her in the chest hiding her face on her neck.

"Cutie." She mumbled closing her eyes caressing Sana's hair.

 

Sighing Dahyun watched the sleeping girl beside her. After what happened in the cafeteria Momo stayed at her side. "Did you sleep well?" Momo asked slowly opening her eyes meeting Dahyun's gentle gaze.

"Never sleep so peacefully." Nodding she movef closer her right arm wrapped around thr younger girl's neck while her other hand was holding Dahyun's hand.

"Thank you for staying here with me." Shaking her head she smiled her forehead glued with Dahyun's both of their eyes are closed. "You don't need to thank me Dahyun. From this day on I will always be there by your side. I promise you I won't leave you." Her eyes got teary as Momo assured her.

"Promise?" She asked like a child wanting to make sure that Momo will never leave you. The Japanese girl smiled kissing her on the lips.

"No need for words." She sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter