Chapter 28

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu sigh in frustration as she looked at herself in the mirror. "Every goddamn time." She let out a sigh through her nose trying to reach her back. She's currently cleaning her wounds as they will have a lunch with their parents.

The door of their room opens revealing Sana only wearing a robe drying her hair. Sana can feel her cheeks heat up, her heart beating faster and it seems that it want s to jump out ofbher chest as she saw Tzuyu standing in front of the mirror only wearing her jeans and her bra. Shaking off her head she slowly approached the latter. "Let me." She said.

Looking at her direction the younger girl gave her the cotton that she's holding. She firstly starts on Tzuyu's wounds at her back. The wounds that she got when Nayeon's father pushed her against the wall causing for the mirror to break against her skin. Her breath hitched as Sana's hand touches her skin. "It's healing now." She heard the Japanese girl said. She didn't answer and just look at her through the mirror.

After getting the wounds clean she covered it with bandage. She diverted her attention to Tzuyu's shoulder and her still bruised stomach. "Does it still hurt?" Tzuyu smiled shaking her head. "Not at all." She answered. The latter didn't looked at her as she's afraid that she might lost at Tzuyu's dark orbs. Her hands gently caressed Tzuyu s stomach.

Biting her lips she stood up as she gave attention to Tzuyu's face. She cleaned the latter's cut on the brow, next is the cut on the latter's bridde of her nose, her cheeks. She stopped as her eyes landed on Tzuyu's lips. With a shaky hand she cleaned it. After doing her task she applied plasters on her cuts.

Tzuyu wrapped her arms around Sana's waist preventing her for leaving. "Can we stay like this first?" Sana didn't asnwered as her heart beating erratically. "Why?" Sana asked. Their eyes met making her knees go weak under her gaze. "I just want to be close to you." "Why?" Sana paused as Tzuyu leaned her forehead with her. "Why did you kissed me earlier." She asked making the younger girl smile.

"I thought you are asleep." Sana was actually asleep as she's trying to fall back asleep again when she heard Tzuyu. "Why did you do that?" Sana asked, this time she asked whispering. Closing her eyes she smiled and Sana saw it. "I want to kiss you. I want to be so close to you. I.... I want you."

Feeling their nose touched Sana held her breath as Tzuyu's breath tickled her lips. She can see sparks as the latter claimed her lips. Tzuyu can feel Sana's body tensed but she just hugged her tighter.

As soon as Sana relaxed she can't help but to smile. Grabbing both of Sana's hands she placed it on her shoulder which Sana slowly wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's neck.

Tilting her head Tzuyu moved her lips trapping Sana'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter