Chapter 17

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I want to apologize with what I've done and said last night." Momo said looking at Chaeyoung. The younger girl smiled at her.

 

 

 

 

 

"You don't need to apologize Momo unnie. No one wants that to happen." 

"But she's hurt, she got beaten last night and it's all because of me." Chaeyoung just smiled sadly as she remembers Dahyun state. 

"Do you know why she ended up a player?" She asked her eyes looking outside the cafe.

"She's afraid that she might ended up like her mother." Momo just remain silent listening to the latter. "Her father was always hurting her mother physically and emotionally." Her eyes locked down on her coffee imagining younger Dahyun's being fragile and broken at such a young age.

"Her father will bring different girls every night but her mother will just let it pass as she really loves Dahyun unnie's father. Then one night her father left them. Her mom became depressed. She's trying to comfort her but aunty will always push her away will always hurt her just to let her alone." Sighing she looked at Momo. 

"Then when we got out of school I decided to sleep at their place just to let Dahyun unnie that everything will be alright but when we step into their house. One of their maids shouted, she said that aunty hung herself." The Japanese girl gasp as she didn't know that Dahyun go through a lot. 

"Aunty killed herself leaving Dahyun unnie with her aunties and uncle. Since then she became cold to us, she tried to push us away but we stand still beside her. Waiting for her to warm up again and luckily she did but one thing really change about her. She became a player, she ones said that she will never let anyone hurt her, instead she will be the one who will cause pain." Pausing she looked at Momo straight in the eyes.

"She's a player not minding others feeling but you came. She met you and she got to know you. Even I was surprised when she admitted that she likes you. You broke the wall that she build just to isolate her heart." Momo can feel the guilt rising up and her heart is beating very fast.

"I can see how she looks at you unnie. What she feels for you is true. She never looked at any one like that. Yes she maybe the famous player at our university but she never crossed the line including ." Closing her eyes she sighs.

"I am not saying this to you to add fuel to the guilt you are feeling right now. Instead I am saying this because I want you to know that she's not the Dahyun that you thought who she is. She's kind unnie, she's caring, yes she's still a player but she's just hurt. She's just broken." With that Chaeyoung stood up. 

"I will go now unnie. I hope that things will be good between the two of you."

Entering one of the restaurant Tzuyu gestured Sana to walk ahead first. Finding a perfect spot for them the younger girl helped Sana to sit. "Thanks." Sana thanked the latter who sat across her.

"There are many paparazzi around us." Tzuyu mumbled but enough for the older girl to hear. Looking around she can't see anything unusual. 

"I don't see anything weird." She said looking at the menu.
Leaning closer she reached for Sana's hand. Well it's part of their act to be sweet especially when they are on a public place. 

"See the couple two tables away from us? Left side?" Sana looked at where Tzuyu said. "Look at the girl's bag. It has camera and trust me they are snapping some pictures of us. It is actually connected at the girl's tablet." Sana noticed the girl's finger tapping on her tablet. 

"So like what we have plan we need to act like in love." Sana said earning a nod from Tzuyu. "Especially when we are outside." The two looked at each other's eyes with Tzuyu still holding on Sana's hand.

Their staring contest didn't last long as the waiter appeared to get their order. Sana who is the first to broke the staring looked at the waiter with her cheeks blushing because of Tzuyu's intense gaze. 

After eating dinner the two decided to wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter