Chapter 47

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you." Jungyeon thanked the waiter as she rested their orders in front of them. As Jungyeon almost begged her to talk with her leaving Sana no choice but to agree with Mina and Momo shaking their heads when Sana rejevted their offer to accompany her. 

 

"So what do you want to talk about?" Rubbing her hands on her pants she let out a deep sigh. 

 

"First I want to apologize for everything." She said looking at Sana's eyes. "Sorry for almost ruining your marriage with Tzuyu." Sana's brows met between. She's confused why the latter is apologizing. 

 

"Jungyeon.."

 

"I tried to break you two apart and I'm really sorry with that. I know sorry is not enough." Resting her hand on top of Jungyeon's she gave it a little squeeze. "I know you are confused with all of this apologizing right?" Sana nods her head making Jungyeon smile. 

 

"I...I still love Nayeon." Gasping, her eyes widen. 

 

"Really?" 

 

"Really." Jungyeon smiled patting the younger girl's hand. "And now I will make everything right." She said. Sana saw Jungyeon's cut on the lips that Tzuyu made. 

 

"What are you planning now?" She asked pulling away fron Jungyeon's grasped on the hand. 

 

"I'm planning on apologizing to Tzuyu, you know for almost ruining everything." Jungyeon chuckled before her face became serious again. "And after that, I will go after Nayeon." She paused biting her lips. "She flew to New York and I will go after her." The determination showing on Jungyeon's face making Sana smile. 

 

 

 

Tzuyu was playing with her game console with Sana smiling holding a box of pizza and a bag of fried chicken. 

 

"I'm home." She said as she enters their unit making Tzuyu paused her game running to the door, welcoming Sana with a huge smile. 

 

"Hi baby." She greeted giving Sana a peck on the lips, getting what the latter is holding. "Where have you been?" She asked as she follows the older girl to the living room. 

 

"I went out with Momo and Mina." Sitting beside her wife she put down the box of pizza next to the chicken. She watched as Sana stood up to wash her hand and to get water for them. 

 

"I also talked with Jungyeon." This made Tzuyu frown and went to the kitchen looking at Sana's back. 

 

"You spoke with her?" Sana nods her head. "Why?" Washing her hand next to Sana her frown deepens, shaking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter