Chapter 8

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you nervous?” Tzuyu asked as she walked closer to Sana who has her eyes closed. “A little.” “Okay we will open the curtain after three.” Ms. Kim said which earned a nod from the two. Sana was surprised when Tzuyu pulled her by the waist. “What are you doing?” She asked looking at Tzuyu. “People will see us and I need to do this. We are supposed to do this. Right Ms. Kim?” Ms. Kim nodded her head smiling at the two. “Oh my god you two look good at each other. Ms. Sana why don’t you place you right hand on Ms. Tzuyu’s left shoulder. And Ms. Tzuyu pull her even closer.” Tzuyu nodded pulling her even closer.

Blinding lights and people clapping, that’s what welcomed the two. Tzuyu smiled, sensing that the latter is still surprised with the latter’s action she faced her. “Hey smile.” Sana heard Tzuyu whispered making her blush. “And let’s welcome the sole heiress of Chou Enterprise and Minatozaki Corporation, Chou Tzuyu and Minatozaki Sana.” The two walked down the stairs bowing as they stand at the center of the stage.

The lights and the people around her makes her more nervous. She’s not used to be at the center of many people unlike Tzuyu who is smiling at them. “Are you okay?” Tzuyu asked looking at Sana who is clutching on her hand. “I’m not use to this. There are so many people around and the lights it’s blinding.” Sana’s breathing was fast and Tzuyu noticed that the latter is not feeling well. “Just endure it Sana.” Sana nodded smiling but her vision is blurry with nervousness and she’s not really use being the center of attention.

Tzuyu raised her hand calling Ms. Kim. “What is it Ms. Tzuyu?” The lady asked walking towards the two. “Can you lower the lights? Sana is not feeling well.” “But…” Tzuyu frowned looking at her. “Just do it.” With that Ms. Kim run towards the lights tech asking to lower the lights which made Sana breathe a little. “Are you fine now?” She nodded her head beads of sweat forming on her forehead. “Is Ms. Sana fine now?” Ms. Kim asked catching her breath. “Yes. Do we need to stay here for long?” Ms. Kim shook her head. “You can seat at your table right there.” Pointing at on table where their parents are sitting with J-trinity and Dahyun and Chaeyoung. “After your parents gave their speech.” Ms. Kim continued looking at Sana.

“Can we just sit there already? Sana is not fine.” “It’s fine but the…” Tzuyu and Sana walked towards the table leaving Ms. Kim. “We are not waiting till the god damn speech is done. She’s not fine and she might faint.” “Okay.” Ms. Kim stand beside the stage her hand on her head.

“Is she alright?” Mrs. Minatozaki asked as Tzuyu helped Sana to sit beside Mina. “She’s not. Stage fright I guess.” Nodding her head she looked at her daughter worriedly. “She’s not use to this?” Tzuyu asked which earned a nod from Mina and Momo. “She doesn’t like to be the center of attention like this. She’s afraid with many people like this.” Understanding why Sana’s reaction is like that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter