Chapter 23

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana woke up the next morning feeling someone hugging her from behind. She knows that it's Tzuyu who's hugging her. She wants to break free from the hug but her heart doesn't want her. Her hands lay on top of the younger girl's arms closing her eyes. She doesn't know that Tzuyu was awake smiling as she hugged her. 

"Good morning." Tzuyu greeted as Sana exits their room with towel on her hands drying her face. "Good morning." She greeted back watching as she prepares food for them. "Come on let's eat now." Smiling she held on the Japanese girl's hand pulling her towards the table.

"Are you going to school?" She asked placing some eggs and bacon on the latter's plate. "Yes. I am actually feeling better now." Sana said making Tzuyu smile. "Okay now eat." The two started to eat with Sana glancing at Tzuyu. 


Sana was about to open the car door but Tzuyu beat her by opening it for her. Looking at the younger girl she saw that she's smiling at her gesturing for her to enters the car. As they are both inside the car Tzuyu wore her seatbelt looking at Sana who's having a hard time with her seatbelt. 

"Come on." Sana mumbled pulling the seatbelt. "Let me." Tzuyu took off her seatbelt leaning at Sana's side pulling the thing that making Sana stress. The Japanese girl's eyes widen as their face are so close with each other. Tzuyu looked at the latter as she successfully wore the latter's seatbelt. 

Sana can feel her heart beating fast, she watched as Tzuyu drifted her eyes on her lips. "I have this wierd feeling." She said still staring at Sana's parted lips. "What feeling?" Sana mumbled her eyes dropped on the latter's lips. "Feeling of wanting to kiss you." Tzuyu whispered her hands made it's way to Sana's nape. 


Sana saw her friends, Mina and Momo at their usual spot. Tzuyu whispered on her eyes not forgetting to gave her a quick peck on the cheeks. "Hi." She greeted the two sitting in front of her friends. "Goo thing you are here." Momo said resting her chin on her arm closing her eyes. 

"Why what's wrong?" Sana asked eyeing the two. "Nothing is wrong it's just that Myoui wants to say something to us." Mina smiled sweetly at them. "What is it?" Sana asked leaning closer at the table. "Please tell us, now that Sana is here. It's killing me. I want to know what you want to tell us." Taking a deep breath she show her charming gummy smile. 

"Well Chaeyoung and I are dating now." Mina said looking at excited Momo and distracted Sana. "Hey are you alright? Somethings wrong?" The younger of the three asked making Momo shifted her gaze to Sana. "I'll tell you the whole details of my date next time."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter