Chapter 40

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's eyes was wide open. She looks at Tzuyu who is pinning Jungyeon on the wall. The older girl's lips was busted because of the younger girl's punch. 

"How dare you!" She growl looking straight into Jungyeon's eyes. "How dare you!" She repeated her voice is much more higher and much more anger was shown. She's shaking because of anger on what she saw. 

"Why? Can't I kiss her Tzuyu? Can't I kiss her soft lips? You're too selfish Tzuyu-ah." Smirking she chuckled giving the same stare at Tzuyu. Sana didn't know what to do and looked at the two. 

" you!" She spat at Jungyeon's face tightening her grip on the latter's collar. "She's my wife! Sana is my wife! She's mine!" Landing another punch, Jungyeon laid flat on the ground groaning. "Bastard!" Another punch landed and it clearly shows how much anger she feels. 

"Tzuyu stop, let's just go." Sana said standing up grabbing the latter's arm stopping her mid air. The latter faced her and she can see the anger on Tzuyu's eyes. She's lying if she said that she's not afraid. "Please." She murmured her eyes getting teary. "Let's just go home." 

Her eyes softens her fist relaxing, loosening her grip on Jungyeon's collar. "Let's go home." She said closing her eyes. Pulling the latter she can feel her trembling because of her anger but she still caressed her arm. 

"How does it feels Tzuyu?" Jungyeon said sitting up wiping the blood from her lips. "How does it feels to see your wife being kissed by someone?" They stopped on their tracks with Tzuyu tightening her jaw. "Now you feel, what she feels when you are with Nayeon knowing that you left her alone back to your house making out with her. Making out with Nayeon and not your wife." 

"Jungyeon please stop! Just stop!" Sana yelled looking at the beat up girl. 

"No Sana! She should now what you feel." Standing up she leaned on the wall pointing at Tzuyu who has her head hung low. "She's unfair Sana! She had fun while you are alone." Spitting the blood she continues. "Alone feeling miserable while she's with another woman's arm. Right Tzuyu-ah?" Sana shook her head. 

"Don't listen to her. She's..."

"No! She should know what it feels. She should know how hard it is." Jungyeon leaned her head back. "You are too kind Sana and Tzuyu doesn't deserve someone like you." Her head snapped at Jungyeon's direction. 

"And who do you think deserves me Jungyeon, you?" Tears falling down her eyes. 

"I didn't say that it's me Sana. What I want to say that you deserve someone better." Her eyes softens looking at Sana. "You deserve someone better Sana and I know I can take care of you." Smiling sadly she sigh. "Do you know how hard I wished that it should be me in her shoe? That it should be me who is with you." Taking a deep breath she looks at Sana. "Sana I love you." 

She shakes her head. "You look pathetic Jungyeon." She spat. "Tzuyu is who I love and whatever you say she's worth it." With that she pulled Tzuyu to their car leaving Jungyeon who is crying. 


As they enters their house, Tzuyu flashed the image of Jungyeon forcefully kissing Sana who is trying to pull away. " !" She kicked the couch yelling making her wife surprised. Sana just stood there shock to see Tzuyu to burst. 

"How dare she!" She flipped the coffee table, throwing the vase on the wall. She fell on her knees crying. Her cries echoes around their house. Sana feels her heart sha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter